NFS - very bad accident

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    To be honest, I"m no that grossed out. Granted, I do think it's gross, but not makes-me-want-to-throw-up gross.

    It's funny, after all the nasty movies I've seen (Hostel, SAW, etc...) real life stuff just doesn't look all that real or intense. I'm kind of muted to all of it. I suppose if I saw it in real life, I'd feel a lot different then seeing it on a computer screen though.

    All in all, pretty damn nasty.
    Same. Still pretty damn disgusting.

    Leave a comment:


  • skylerwaite
    replied
    I can safely say that I will never speed again. Ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    To be honest, I"m no that grossed out. Granted, I do think it's gross, but not makes-me-want-to-throw-up gross.

    It's funny, after all the nasty movies I've seen (Hostel, SAW, etc...) real life stuff just doesn't look all that real or intense. I'm kind of muted to all of it. I suppose if I saw it in real life, I'd feel a lot different then seeing it on a computer screen though.

    All in all, pretty damn nasty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jscotty
    replied
    Originally posted by euroshark
    I'm scared to look but I wanna know what you guys are talking about... I can't decide.
    The easiest way to look at it is to pretend that its a horror movie and its all fake and dramatized. That way if you tell your mind that its all photoshopped (or literally 'P-CHOPPED' in this intance) then you can close it and then tell yourself that this was actually real.

    Leave a comment:


  • colombacho
    replied
    Originally posted by euroshark
    I'm scared to look but I wanna know what you guys are talking about... I can't decide.
    Do it!, everyone else is.
    but get all your erands done before you do.

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    well. take some pepto bismol before you look.

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    I'm scared to look but I wanna know what you guys are talking about... I can't decide.

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Why the fuck did I click that. Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    Originally posted by JGood
    I clicked one of the links, it was a compilation of shit like that...



    This is what they should show you when you get your license. In real life. Scoop up some intestines off the road after a street racing accident and we'll see how fast you try to take the next corner.


    i though i was gunna puke. i was gunna repost that on another forum but damn...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    phh...that one guy is still alive, he has his eyes open.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    You guys need to get the "L.A. County Morgue Program" after you get a 2-point ticket, youll shit your pants.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I looked at the link yesterday. Came back, still wondering what happened. I'm glad I didn't have to go back and look at the pics to try and figure it out. Thanks, the images are burned in my minds eye, so just thinking I understand now what the tow truck had to do with it.


    still think someone needs the bloody VW as a sig... (no human body components)

    I was an EMT... I'd rather fix cars then pick up people pieces any day.
    Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 08-30-2007, 04:51 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kylebes1
    replied
    Originally posted by mudflaps
    thatll buff out.

    *paging Kylebes Rimjobs INC*

    Lemme get right on that.

    Man that is kinda cool.

    good thing trucks in the US are required to have the lowered bumper that works to prevent such an event... well, in theory it would work.

    too bad for their families. closed casket for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    At least that guy can suck his own cock now :D

    I thought that too, but dare not say anything. omg

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    At least that guy can suck his own cock now :D

    Leave a comment:

Working...