Does anyone know 89isluv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psloan View Post
    No excuses - he leveled with me and I expect results. Have a little faith in people guys.

Faith in people you personally know is one thing, faith in a guy who took your money 2 months ago, and lives 1000 miles away.........sorry.

If you want to talk virtues, he hasn't shown you respect or decency & honesty by just giving you a quick refund until he's ready to ship.

After your & the other guy's experience, Mr. isluv is on my list of people I wouldn't deal with. I can learn from other peoples' experiences/mistakes, especially over money.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Comment

if you put something for sale and accept cash for it, be ready to ship it. if your life is teh suck and you can't handle the transaction.... don't put yourself in that situation.

I hate your lame excuses 89isluvrffjdv same crap different transaction.

<3 Julien
        Build Threads:
        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Problem resolved.

Thanks!
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
          X