• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
    the double reverse houdini:
    cum and spit on her back, when she turns around, sock her in the jaw
    the best! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mayhew View Post
      The walrus- While you cum in her mouth slap the back of her head so she gags and blows it out her nose.
      This has also been called the "Angry Dragon" where I come from.
      PNW Crew
      90 m3
      06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by 325Projectz View Post
        the pink sock - no text needed... just pictures.

un-fucking-believable
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

The spider man - It's a variation of the houdini. You're doing the girl from behind - pull out, spit on her back, jizz in your hand - then sling it out spider man style (imagine him shooting webs) into her face.
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Wrong on so many levels....
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

The Dirty Sanchez- doing a girl in the butt, proceed to remove quickly and wipe poop stain above lip creating the dirty sanchez stache

The Barber Pole (Candy Cane) - cum in said girls face and immediately following punch her in the nose creating a red and white stripe effect

Six Pack - Finger girl with pointer and middle finger, simultaneously moving the thumb to the back (preferably while she isn't looking or in severe moment of pleasure). Stuff thumb in her butt hole, pick her up, throw her over your shoulder, much like carry a "six pack" (the only cool way to carry it) and enjoy holding on while she squirms
              www.ryanwhopkins.com

Comment

these are all fun to laugh at, but whose has actually punched a/their girl in the face?

the only real pratical one (and a great one at that) is the spiderman. they get really pissed over this one alone without physical damage.
                91 m3

Comment

Originally posted by 325Projectz View Post
                  these are all fun to laugh at, but whose has actually punched a/their girl in the face?

the only real pratical one (and a great one at that) is the spiderman. they get really pissed over this one alone without physical damage.
                  if my dinner isnt ready on time she gets a backhand. ive punched her but its rare. usually if my sandwich is cut side to side instead of corner to corner
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                    dude that was your mouth and your eyes. i can understand why youd be a bit worried after the last time i ruined your shirt with those unsightly stains
                    Oh, so I was right- You are into guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3 View Post
                      The Abe Lincoln: When doing it doggy style, donkey punch them and while they're out cold, jizz on their cheeks and chin. Then shave their pubes and sprinkle them on said jizz to give them a beard.
                      Sounds like too much work

Comment

Someone listed something similar - but not the same.

Bucking Bronco - While doing a girl from behind - have a shit load of your friends come in and yell "BUCKING BRONCO" over and over - you latch on and try to hold on as long as you can while she tries to get away in embarassment. I think making it to 20 seconds is the standard. A great way to end a relationship.
                        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
                          Oh, so I was right- You are into guys.
                          im not the one that was justifying having sex with a guy who looks like a chick. i dont think theres any doubt who craves the cock here
                          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
                            David Copperfield

You bang a girl from behind in front of a window, you have a friend hide in the closet. Have him come and take your place go around to the window and wave.
                            laughed for a good minute, probably most ive ever laughed at something posted on a forum.
                            97 tacoma 5 spd 4 cylinder
                            2001 330ci 5 speed
                            83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                              i dont think theres any doubt who craves the cock here
                              great one-liner
                              PNW Crew
                              90 m3
                              06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                                This has also been called the "Angry Dragon" where I come from.
                                Called the "White Dragon" here.
                                Originally posted by blunt
                                i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Working...
                                X