dumbest site ever !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
    No amount of 3000 year old religious BS justifies pedophilia. It may be legal to get married under 18, but what about age differences and statutory rape laws?
    While i have my own morals and would never have sex outside a relationship, morals are different from laws. A 16 year old can be just as mature if not more than an 18 year old. Its stupid how some states are 16 years old and some are 18 years old for age of consent, it should just be one age overall. Asking a parent "can i have sex with your underage daughter?". Seriously who in their right mind would say yes? I find it stupid how a guy that just turns 18 and has sex with a girl thats 17 is considered rape, just because you turn a few days older automatically makes you a rapist? Im sure if you get consent to marry from a parent that there is some loophole that automatically says you can have sex with them, which is STUPID because they are still under 18 right? Well then they should abolish the statutory rape law, contradictory. Im not agreeing with any of that, just saying how stupid it is.

Comment

I was just wondering how it could be legal. I agree that there is no harm in an 18yo having sex with a 17yo, wtf is the big deal there? But I'm not sure how they can get away with marrying off a 14yo girl to someone who may be in their 40's or 50's. I really would have thought there are laws against this kind of stuff.

Comment

You guys who think this is a legit site can't be serious. You need to read The Onion or something similar once in a while. :up:
        Last edited by VacMan; 09-12-2007, 04:07 PM.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
        MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
        | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

worthless without pics
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Can customers 'purchase' teenage brides through the web site marryourdaughter.com?

Debunked as being fake. Funny anyways. :)

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Teenaged girls like to giggle and talk on the phone and text "OMG" at least 100 times per conversation. How could that be interesting to a 40 year old man?

Even if you are a sick pervert looking for a young piece of "legal" jailbait, I am sure that within a week or two you will become very tired and annoyed with her wanting to have slumber parties every weekend and writing checks with purple magic marker and drawing a heart to dot the letter I.

Comment

Working...
              X