Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy runs over parked Lambo, posts on YouTube...you know the rest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy runs over parked Lambo, posts on YouTube...you know the rest.

Moral of the story? Don't fucking post it on YouTube.
    Reminiscing...

Lol.

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

owned.
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

i think we all have a friend that does shit like that. pwn3d.
        91 m3

Comment

what a dick. people have no respect for anything. i hope he gets pownded in the ass in jail.
          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

no shit. what the fuck is wrong with kids? i hope the judge is a car guy and hangs that fucker out to dry
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
              no shit. what the fuck is wrong with kids? i hope the judge is a car guy and hangs that fucker out to dry

Quoted from article

"The Lambo’s roof was dented, costing up to £20,000 and potentially damaging the car’s future resale value.

Hulme was ordered to pay £1,000 compensation, serve 100 hours of community service and placed under a curfew at weekends."

So I believe a .357sig bullet wound between the eyes is in order here !!! Since the sentence let this douche off way to easy....

Comment

What a douche nozzle.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Castration. Plain and simple

Comment

I believe in "an eye for an eye" form of justice. The owner of the Lambo should be allowed to run this kid over......with the Lambo.

Jon
                    Rides...
                    1991 325i - sold :(
                    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

im as much of a car guy as the next but come on guys... its just a freakin car. sure I'd be upset as hell too if that was my car £1,000 fine and community service would be fine by me. It's not like he caused anyone bodily harm.

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
                        im as much of a car guy as the next but come on guys... its just a freakin car. sure I'd be upset as hell too if that was my car £1,000 fine and community service would be fine by me. It's not like he caused anyone bodily harm.
                        let see this happen to you and someone get away with it. its really besides the point. that kid doesnt give a shit about anything but himself. piece of shit little punk
                        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i View Post
                          I believe in "an eye for an eye" form of justice. The owner of the Lambo should be allowed to run this kid over......with the Lambo.

Jon

I LOL'd at work. Even snorted a bit haha.

-Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i View Post
                            I believe in "an eye for an eye" form of justice. The owner of the Lambo should be allowed to run this kid over......with the Lambo or any other car of choice including said kid's car.

Jon
                            fixed. i wouldn't run him over with my lambo.
                            91 m3

Comment

Originally posted by schmidty View Post

Serious ? If he did a 20k worth of damage to your car, you think a fine of 1k is enough ? And you pay out of pocket for the repair yourself ?
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                              X