where i have been for the last month......

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bwanac
    replied
    where do you work? or what did you do to deserive this?

    really my coworker this summer 3rd degree burned himself when he short-cirtcuited a li-ion battery this summer with his bare hand, but this sounds immensely worst!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aerton
    replied
    All the best to you buddy.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    wow, sorry to hear that Greg! I wish you a speedy recovery!

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer8604
    replied
    hey man, i know your pain. back in april while doing a fuel pump test i had half a liter of gas explode in my face. burnt my hands, arms, and face. lucky for me it was mostly 2nd degree and a few spots of 3rd and no skin grafts. a week in the burn unit and 2 weeks at home nursin my wounds.

    burns are the worst, but do everything, i mean EVERYTHING they tell you to do. your exercises are the most important thing aswell as keeping everything clean. i didn't do my excersises for a few days and my face and arms just got so tight it hurt to talk and to move.

    hang in there! and dont get addicted to the pain medications, that also sucked!

    good luck,
    kyle

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    I was going to mention the fact you don't know where the SHIFT key is - but seeing you have 3rd degree burns, I'll let it slide....;)
    That was dick dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    I want to see pictures. I guess with all the disfiguring burns your porn career is over.

    Seriously thought, I hope the recovery goes well. I cant wait to see the scars.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    I was going to mention the fact you don't know where the SHIFT key is - but seeing you have 3rd degree burns, I'll let it slide....;)

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    Holy crap man, sorry to hear it. Good luck on your continued road to recovery.

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    Damn, that sucks. Good luck with your continued recovery, I couldn't imagine.

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    started a topic where i have been for the last month......

    where i have been for the last month......

    i have been MIA for about a month and i thought i'd share where i have been. on the 27th of last month i was lit on fire at work with an unexpected flash fire resulting in 3rd degree burns on both arms from my hands to 4 inches above my elbows. i had to get skin grafts and am in a rehab center at the 101 and shea for at least another week. hopefully, i'll be home in a week or two. i'll try to post when i can if anyone has any bodywork questions.
    greg
    Last edited by der affe; 01-06-2012, 08:50 AM.
Working...