where i have been for the last month......

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • femme325is
    replied
    Originally posted by PhillyG
    Careful with those pills n alcohol. Shit can get ugly real fast.
    Yeah, I've heard some f'ckd up stories.

    Leave a comment:


  • PhillyG
    replied
    Careful with those pills n alcohol. Shit can get ugly real fast.

    Leave a comment:


  • femme325is
    replied
    Wooha- Perc/Booze party! ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    they told me "LEAVE THE LEG ALONE UNTIL YOU COME IN ON TUESDAY"
    this has got to be more sanitary the changing the bandages 3 times a day like the first time.

    my door is always open and the fridge out back is full of beer! ;)
    i also have a BUNCH of percs, god bless workman's comp!

    Leave a comment:


  • femme325is
    replied
    Awww Greg! :( Cant you drain the blood or something!? That is some scary shit right there. I know you warned me but it's worse than I expected! I'm wishing you a quick and comfortable recovery. Those percs should put a nice damper on the pain though ;) I need to come over for some Pumpkin Blue Moon soon!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Agreed, your attitude is awesome. It is one of my greatest fears as well. Best wishes for a speedy and painless recovery.

    If you dont mind me asking, what were the circumstances regarding the flash fire?

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Anyone else find this picture to be INCREDIBLY ironic?

    Seriously. That just turned into one badass tattoo! I'd leave it as is. Tattoo's are for life experiences, right? It fits.

    I hope you recover as well as possible. You have gone through one of my worst fears. And to be able to take jokes about it, that's awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    "affe" is monkey in german.
    i like monkeys, and my german friend Roland used to call me der affe, because i liked monkeys.

    then later after we went out drinking a few times and seeing some of the crazy/stupid things i would do he told me it was slang for "the idiot" that kind of fit too. that is also my license plate on my car.

    it really doesn't hurt much at all. not like the first time!
    they gave me 80 5-325 percocets though. perc and a beer = good times!
    Last edited by der affe; 11-13-2008, 07:04 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e28forlife
    replied
    Wow, that patch of blood is pretty crazy, I would be so tempted to pop it but I'm sure thats a big no-no.

    BTW, what is an 'affe'. When I first made an account here, I forgot what it was, and looking at some threads I thought that was my username. "affe" is surprisingly similar to my last name, which is a name from great great grandfather who came from Germany.

    Does it mean anything?

    And best of luck with the recovery, hope they are giving you the correct amount of meds to limit the pain you are in.

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    OK i didn't die like the fortune cookie said i would.
    here is what i have now.

    somewhere under that is my hand




    here is the donor site on my right thigh. they put some kind of sticky plastic over it so i now have a pouch of blood there. kind of weird


    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    i certainly did!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Anyone else find this picture to be INCREDIBLY ironic?

    Leave a comment:


  • femme325is
    replied
    Ouuuuch!! ahh. Your a brave man. Im sure your sick of all the doc visits by now

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    and on a slightly ominous note....
    my roommate and i went to gorge ourselves on Chinese buffet on Sunday, my fortune cookie said..."enjoy life while you can"
    yikes! who wants my car if i don't make it?

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    so this what i have now ( a little over a year later)
    this is the first surgery to start to correct the hyperextended scarring that is left after the first grafting.






    right arm/hand the one that i am going to get operated on wednesday









    left hand arm, the next in line for surgery

    Leave a comment:

Working...