what is quarter mile time for E30 325i manual

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mtechnik
    replied
    big money

    Leave a comment:


  • Janissarie
    replied
    Originally posted by backtrail69
    Turbo would = rapage...
    man there is many WA residents here

    Im happy to see you all guys on here
    when are we having a E30 meet in this area

    Leave a comment:


  • Janissarie
    replied
    yeah

    I think I need to get the stock engine running good now, and make sure that it is ready for boost

    what would say a 300whp set up cost me

    Jani

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Turbo would = rapage...

    Leave a comment:


  • Janissarie
    replied
    yeah lets do that

    but seriously guys
    get off my balls

    Im just asking a question here, the cousin keeps talking smack, about smoking me with his car that daddy bought for him

    and in the end says he doesnt like it, cause it isnt fast as the EVO or STI, he doesnt like the BMW


    so what do I need to do to my E30 to assrape the cuz

    F/I, engine swap, NA mods

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    Not as fast as a card trick!!!

    Way off topic I know, but you don't happen to know any magic tricks, do you????
    Good point....
    Maybe we should get his paypal and see.

    Leave a comment:


  • trashcop 80s 80s
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    Way off topic I know, but you don't happen to know any magic tricks, do you????
    Dick in a box

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by Janissarie
    that is not bad at all 15.7 is suprisingly fast
    Not as fast as a card trick!!!

    Way off topic I know, but you don't happen to know any magic tricks, do you????

    Leave a comment:


  • SpunkyE30nOk
    replied
    best 1/4 mile time i got w my e30 was 15.1 at 89mph...mine is an 88 325is.. that was 2yrs ago when i 1st bought it. now i have a lighter flywheel, no cat but i haven't been donwn to the track to see what it'll do now

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    relax

    this is the kind of flavor the forum needs.

    2nd time was a little excessive, but the first one fell right into place

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by Janissarie
    can I go to your mom instead
    Might as well.... The line would surely be way shorter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Janissarie
    replied
    that is not bad at all 15.7 is suprisingly fast

    I would have thought high 16s

    Leave a comment:


  • StrokedSix
    replied
    around 15.7

    Leave a comment:


  • PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    uh oh.....

    Leave a comment:

Working...