what is quarter mile time for E30 325i manual

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aeryk7
    replied
    I think if you take some weight out of your car( spare tire, tools, clean your trunk) you have a fighting chance especially if you are manual and you get a good launch . Practice your launching alot before you go to the track if you get out infront i bet he will have a hard time beating you.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    OK, here's the answer to your prayers.



    good luck and don't kill yourself or blow anything. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • BingM3
    replied
    Originally posted by Janissarie
    hey guys just want to know what the time is for the E30 325i 90

    my stupid cousin keeps talking shit how he is going to kill me with his e46 330i auto

    so Im wondering would he really walke me that bad

    Im 100% certain I can take him 1st and 2nd gear


    Jani

    Your cousin is right, don't do it!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • JK_E30
    replied
    So basically you wanna spend all this money on mods and possible a turbo just to beat your cousin in a race? I dont think I have ever seen a bigger waste of money. Anyways, if you wanna find out some good turbo setups that will give you 300-350rwhp, go to e30tech.com, bunch of turbo info.

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    :wgaf:

    seriously.

    Leave a comment:


  • Janissarie
    replied
    Originally posted by Fidhle007
    And FYI @ roughly 90˚f I was running 15.5s.
    that is pretty fast for a stock car

    what the heck does a e46 auto 330i run than

    Leave a comment:


  • Janissarie
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    FWIW, I would own an E39 M5 over the E36 or A4 you listed, any day.
    DUH who wouldnt

    any day

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    And FYI @ roughly 90˚f I was running 15.5s.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    Hi Jeffery!

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    FWIW, I would own an E39 M5 over the E36 or A4 you listed, any day.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Punctuations make me happy.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    ok.

    Leave a comment:


  • Janissarie
    replied
    ^^^ yeah I know man, I have a E36 328i also, and A4, and could go out any day and get a E46 M3 or even M5

    but I choose no too, looking at buying my third house in Seattle Area, that is big money.

    But he keeps talking smack telling me, when will I get a real car and sell the heap of trash

    would love to rip him a new one with the E30 and than just laugh and watch him go back to daddy

    and say, Jani smoked me again ahahha

    did that after his dad bought him a brand new 3000 GT VR4, I killed him with my S13 240sx, yes sr20det swap

    shit talkers need to get walked

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Originally posted by Janissarie
    man there is many WA residents here

    Im happy to see you all guys on here
    when are we having a E30 meet in this area
    There isn't much of anythign during the winter time. People are busy with school or car projects. I am with both.. There is a few meets over the summer late spring time usually.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    The whole reason his car exists is because of your car. don't let him forget that. Admit to yourself that he owns a faster car. It is newer and there is nothing you can do about it. You own a classic car. It's history is part of the reason it is so cool. Do some research on the e30, then explain to him why it rapes ass just sitting still.
    Oh and who the hell gets an e46 330 in auto??????????

    Leave a comment:

Working...