what is quarter mile time for E30 325i manual
Collapse
X
-
I think if you take some weight out of your car( spare tire, tools, clean your trunk) you have a fighting chance especially if you are manual and you get a good launch . Practice your launching alot before you go to the track if you get out infront i bet he will have a hard time beating you. -
OK, here's the answer to your prayers.
good luck and don't kill yourself or blow anything. ;)Leave a comment:
-
Your cousin is right, don't do it!!!!Leave a comment:
-
So basically you wanna spend all this money on mods and possible a turbo just to beat your cousin in a race? I dont think I have ever seen a bigger waste of money. Anyways, if you wanna find out some good turbo setups that will give you 300-350rwhp, go to e30tech.com, bunch of turbo info.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
FWIW, I would own an E39 M5 over the E36 or A4 you listed, any day.Leave a comment:
-
^^^ yeah I know man, I have a E36 328i also, and A4, and could go out any day and get a E46 M3 or even M5
but I choose no too, looking at buying my third house in Seattle Area, that is big money.
But he keeps talking smack telling me, when will I get a real car and sell the heap of trash
would love to rip him a new one with the E30 and than just laugh and watch him go back to daddy
and say, Jani smoked me again ahahha
did that after his dad bought him a brand new 3000 GT VR4, I killed him with my S13 240sx, yes sr20det swap
shit talkers need to get walkedLeave a comment:
-
There isn't much of anythign during the winter time. People are busy with school or car projects. I am with both.. There is a few meets over the summer late spring time usually.Leave a comment:
-
The whole reason his car exists is because of your car. don't let him forget that. Admit to yourself that he owns a faster car. It is newer and there is nothing you can do about it. You own a classic car. It's history is part of the reason it is so cool. Do some research on the e30, then explain to him why it rapes ass just sitting still.
Oh and who the hell gets an e46 330 in auto??????????Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: