No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 giubilato columbus Aelle tubing all Campy triomphe, Nisi 36 700c tubular sew ups.

2002 colnago dream plus Columbus airplane tubing,campy chorus,campy Netron wheels,record hubs,record derailers.

2002 aprilia rsvr Brembos,Ohlins,OZ rims,pirelli corsa's #65/300

(not my bike,but same Mine is in storage (24 miles")

other bikes include Gt thumper,Pinarello Prologo,suzuki 185.
    Last edited by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx; 09-17-2008, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Saw a very nice-looking fixie outside our lecture hall today. It was dark metallic grey (almost delphin) and had 'SAINT' in stencil letters on the top bar. Since I don't know crap about them, I can't tell you guys what it had on it, but it looked pretty serious.
      cars beep boop

Comment

Jeez Vataloco...Intense collection of "bikes".

Comment

I have been trying to get my girlfriend to at least get A bike for over a year now, sometimes she agrees it would benefit her, sometimes she tells me to shut the fuck up about it. She walks 10 blocks to the subway, rides the subway for 4 minutes and then walks another 8 blocks to work. Her commute takes a little under 20 minutes.

I can get there in 5.5 minutes on my bike.
          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3 View Post
            sent

enjoy
            Awesome! :D
            -Erik
            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
              I have been trying to get my girlfriend to at least get A bike for over a year now, sometimes she agrees it would benefit her, sometimes she tells me to shut the fuck up about it. She walks 10 blocks to the subway, rides the subway for 4 minutes and then walks another 8 blocks to work. Her commute takes a little under 20 minutes.

I can get there in 5.5 minutes on my bike.
              Hahaha and I'm sure you aren't even pushing it when you ride there... that doesn't seem far at all
              -Erik
              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Comment

Agreed, definitely sounds like the perfect bike commute.

vatoloco, I see you're in scottsdale, check out azbmw.org when you get a chance.
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

This is the same bike I just bought but mine has a Nitto Dynamic Stem and Air Wing Profile Design bullhorns.

Last edited by Erik; 09-17-2008, 10:45 AM.
                  -Erik

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                    Jeez Vataloco...Intense collection of "bikes".
                    thank you, you should see my pinarello.

:mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by vatoloco View Post
                      thank you, you should see my pinarello.

:mrgreen:

It's got to be worth more than what 70% of the e30 here are worth.

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                        This is the same bike I just bought but mine has a Nitto Dynamic Stem and Air Wing Profile Design bullhorns.

Congratulations but you basically just bought a more expensive windsor. The Fuji Track is a Windsor Hour
                        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                        1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                          It's got to be worth more than what 70% of the e30 here are worth.
                          Ha ha ha, Maybe, But im not a ahole and not gonna brag about how much it was.

This bike, is rumored to be a former pro's.But at th moment its just speculation.

i do know, if i sold them i could be debt free,but id just get my self in the same boat. needing another :)

socal 4 ife!
                          pomona resident for 10 years!

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                            Congratulations but you basically just bought a more expensive windsor. The Fuji Track is a Windsor Hour
                            That's fine, I think looks cooler and I bought it for the price of a windsor, so I'm not too upset... Plus it's already got better pedals with a better stem and bullhorns.

Last edited by Erik; 09-17-2008, 12:18 PM.
                            -Erik

Comment

Originally posted by vatoloco View Post
                              Ha ha ha, Maybe, But im not a ahole and not gonna brag about how much it was.

This bike, is rumored to be a former pro's.But at th moment its just speculation.

i do know, if i sold them i could be debt free,but id just get my self in the same boat. needing another :)

socal 4 ife!
                              pomona resident for 10 years!

Are you willing to post a few shots of it? This is the bicycle thread. Yeah, I've been out here 8 years now. That bike will do what a lo mi e30 m3 will. Hold on to it, and don't lay it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                                Are you willing to post a few shots of it? This is the bicycle thread. Yeah, I've been out here 8 years now. That bike will do what a lo mi e30 m3 will. Hold on to it, and don't lay it down.
                                when i finsh it, you will be the first to see it.

Its a funny bike frame

here is what i have so far

1988 pinarello prologo
                                Easton carbon forks
                                american Headset (will be swaped for campy)
                                profile stem
                                campy victory braze on shifters
                                campy veloce front derailer braze on
                                campy 55t chainwheel
                                carbon post
                                san marco seat
                                campy sigma tubular 650 Front wheel
                                campy victory rear derailer

looks like that,but mine is lambo orange

Comment

Working...
                                X