No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive seen that bike theft vid once before. Scary stuff if you live in a big city! I don't even own a lock for my bike, but for the reason that I don't lock it up anywhere, its always with me where I go. I don't want to lock up a $3000 bike even in my home town.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
      Ive seen that bike theft vid once before. Scary stuff if you live in a big city!
      Most people aren't even going to say shit. They don't want to get involved.

Comment

I got rid of the streetcuffs and reordered a Kryptonite NYC. I also ditched the serfas 22-in-1 tool for a Crank Brothers 19-in-1. If you have to lockup a motorcycle, then get those street cuffs, for a bike, it's too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
          Most people aren't even going to say shit. They don't want to get involved.
          Oh I know. I know why they don't say anything, and I already would have figured nothing would happen especially in a big city like that. It's just shitty that people can get away with something SO EASILY - hence the scary, for the owner.

Comment

That Vids fucked uppp

I dont think id say anything unless it was a nice bike haha.

Whats going on in the r3v biking world?! This shits been dead for days.

I bought new wheels for my fixed gear! Velocity deep V's on formula hubs. Waiting on the new rubber and theyre good to go on! woot woot!

And i cant wait to go mountain biking in the snow over break.
            -Chris

Comment

I thought this would be better in this thread than in the FS forum.

Pair of MKS toe clips with hardware, and red ALE leather straps. Just going with something different, so I don't need 'em.
              $20 + shipping. Pedals not included!

Forgot I also have these, Wellgo M-21 platforms with SunLite plastic clips. Nothing wrong with these at all, they ride great, I just upgraded from them.
              $30 + shipping for the pedals, clips & straps.

Comment

Wow i feel fat! hahahaha

Its been a while since my last decently long fixed gear ride...
                -Chris

Comment

This picture is begging to be made into a motivational poster if it hasn't already been done... (just something random I ran across)

Comment

My best attempt so far:

Comment

Lol
                      -Chris

Comment

I think I'm going to take my old black Bianchi frame and put one of these bad boys on it:

Comment

wow thats awfully cheap.... but wtf!

"Due to regulations no California Residence buyers

California residence please check California Air Resource Board"

CARB strikes again!

Fuck it, if you really wanted it you could probaly ship it to Josh or someone and have them send it to you. lol!

Comment

haha... shit I didn't even see that. hmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
                              I think I'm going to take my old black Bianchi frame and put one of these bad boys on it:

http://www.bikeberry.com/80cc-motori...ngine-kit.html
                              Holy shit! you've gotta keep it fixed though. Can you imagine pedaling at 40mph?
                              tasty

Comment

lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X