Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LateFan
    replied
    OH no. These are made by Time in France. The colors are from LeMond's team bike from his early win. Polka dots from the King of the Mountains jersey he won that year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	greg1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	7196326

Leave a comment:

• leegf
    replied
    ^^^ Is that yours? Really nice. I like the polka dots on the inside of the fork blade.

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    [ATTACH]120225[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• Nick_S
    replied
    Originally posted by LateFan View Post
    ^^ pics are gone...?
    Damn they not showing up? Weird.

Leave a comment:

• superj
    replied
    wow, that's a bad ass bottom bracket set up

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    ^^ pics are gone...?

Colnago C60

Name:	COLNAGO-C60.jpg
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	7194281

Name:	COLNAGO-C60-MHRD-2.jpg
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	7194282

beefy BB

Name:	C60-MOVIMENTO-CENTRALE-1.jpg
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	7196155

Leave a comment:

• Nick_S
    replied
    Took a trip down to Sedona, AZ with the lady to get some relief from winter in Colorado. Unreal scenery and great riding.

Brought the BMX too.

Had to stop for a little photo shoot in Monument valley!

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    We figure if the roads are dry and not too much sand, the wind chill is bearable above 40. ...but then, I’m 59 so not as excited about that as I used to be!

Leave a comment:

• superj
    replied
    Snow sucks. I would hate living somewhere with snow. We don't even ride in weather under 60ish.

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    Originally posted by leegf View Post
    My C40, now with more carbon.
    Nice!

Originally posted by superj View Post
    this is me doing the shiner 100, from Austin tx to shiner tx.
    Damn....I'm having a mini blizzard outside right now. I SAW my bike in the garage yesterday...does that count?

Leave a comment:

• superj
    replied
    this is me doing the shiner 100, from Austin tx to shiner tx.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• leegf
    replied
    My C40, now with more carbon.

Before:

After:

Leave a comment:

• BlackbirdM3
    replied
    Originally posted by leegf View Post
    Very nice. Custom to you or pre-owned?
    Preowned, I would have done things differently. $400 was hard to say no to. Its got a really steep seat angle at 74.5 degrees, and a really long top tube, 24.9 inches. The bottom bracket is on the tall side at 11.9 inches. It climbs really well, and turns into a freight train when I get into the 46 tooth big ring. There is no flex in the bike. That said, when things get tight and technical, the bike turns into a bus. The front end is SO long that it doesn't really want to change direction well. Perhaps I need to put the 130mm stem back on to get enough weight over the front end to get it to really bite. It might also make it too front end biased. My Ti Voodoo is a much sharper handling bike as well as being lighter. I like the feel of the Seven over the Voodoo, but I like the way the Voodoo handles more. That said, I'm curious to ride the Seven on less lose trails that I know better. The good news is that I've got nearly the same parts to put on the Voodoo (Another set of Titec 118 bars, Action Tec Ti bottom bracket, XTR rear derailleur, XTR brakes, Race Face Crank, and a Chris King rear wheel. You gotta love having a spare near duplicate group lying around.) It will be interesting to see how close the two are in weight when its done.

It was kinda funny how the other people on the ride were commenting that my bike was way out dated, yet for most of the ride, they were all a long way behind me. I had a couple minor technical issues that were to be expected seeing as how I finished building it about 1230am and hadn't ridden it yet. I think I'm going to put the 107mm bottom bracket in, rather than the 113 that's in it. It should give me a better chain line. Not sure if the big ring will clear the chain stay however. I have to say, power delivery is fantastic, its stiffer than my aluminum road bike, it just begs to be hammered on. The faster I went, the better the bike felt, it has a serious learning curve however. This reaffirms my feelings that titanium is the best material for a bike frame in the world. I think I'm going to keep my eyes open for a Seven Sola SL or SLX frame. With less weight, and a slightly shorter heat tube, it could be untouchable.

Will

Leave a comment:

• leegf
    replied
    Very nice. Custom to you or pre-owned?

Leave a comment:

• BlackbirdM3
    replied
    So I made a purchase. The parts I had, the frame is new to me. Its not light, but it is a very good climbing bike.

Ti bars, stem and frame. Also, Ti bottom bracket, small chainring, various nuts and bolts throughout.

Will

Leave a comment:

Working...
X