The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
    You can always paint it. And buy another bike?

It's getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
      Sweet pics... Bored at work.

Lookin' good man! i never should have sold you that saddle, i haven't been able to get another one as pretty much all brooks saddles are on backorder at the moment. I have been kicking myself ever since :p

Comment

Haha yeah man, I really like it a lot. I've given it my out characteristics since putting it on.
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
          BIKE PRON!

This one is from my home town, the sticker on the front of the bike under the headset is from a local bar/restaurant Sticky Rice

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
            So say I had a bubble gum pink Bontrager Carbon Composite 1 1/8 threadless fork in 9/10 condition.

Would anyone be interested?

Would be great for a stock Windsor or similiar bike that comes with a heavy stock fork. Really lightens the bike up a whole lot, makes it more responsive, and looks baller as fuck.
            Looking to unload it on the cheap side.
            I'm definitely interested. How much you looking to get? PM me if you'd rather.

Comment

Hey guys, I couldn't stomach tearing apart that roadie, so i sold it for $250!

Now I'm looking to get a proper bike, but I am torn between the Kilo TT, Hour, Messenger, and Dawes SST

Yes I know about BD, but hey I just need an entry level bike to learn on

or is this better?

edit:

I called the guy, he did not know any details about the bike. I was asking about the brakes which seemed to come with the bike. I had to point out that brakes were on the bike previously but must of been removed. he said he didnt have original parts. couldnt tell me if the bike was a road or track bike. (I couldnt tell so I asked)
              Last edited by red; 10-13-2008, 09:33 PM.

Comment

i have teh dawes sst, and i love it.

since purchasing, i've replaced the freewheel 16t for a fixed 17t, soma front brake and lever, flat bars with oury grips and cages/straps with somas

up next ill be changing the seatpost and stem as they're made out of cheap metal.

overall, it's a good bike, and the green is an amazing color, i constantly get compliments as at first they think its a black bike

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

I think I'll be purchasing the Kilo TT in green tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post
                    Hope you dont want it in 55cm ;)

Comment

Alpinee30m52
                      THX for using my shelving. Can you send me pics of your electronic setup w/o the bike in the way? I want to send them to my company.
                      THX
                      Rich
                      DELATLANTA@hotmail.com
                      Yours truly,
                      Rich
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Rigmaster
                      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

haha wtf?! Is it really from your company? lol
                        -Erik
                        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by red View Post
                          i think the kilo in purple looks way cooler

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                          Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Comment

Found my new background!

Comment

i bought things today...
                                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                                1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Working...
                                X