No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha I know how you feel! I can't decide what color I want... either all black and murdered out, or bright ass blue! NO IDEA! haha
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Erik, the silver Weinmanns you posted up are super nice. Same amount of "V" as velocitys, a little heavier. I recently re-built up my old black bike as a singlespeed and put those same wheels on it with chrome (or polished?) formula hubs. Sold it to my friend from school for a little more than I paid for the wheels actually
      1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
      1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
      1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
      1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        Looks good! What clips/straps did you get?

I have the single MKS clips right now:

but I think I might get these and run double straps:

we got some afa (made in france) NOS steel clips w/ afa white leather straps.
        löwenbröke crew... ya herd?
        HSTuningUSRT|Southbend|Integrated Engineering|Boostvalve|ATP|

Comment

The MKS' above are the ones that broke on me today, and the ones pictured below, strangely, are the ones I just bought
          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

That's what I ride on... Love them. Hard as shit NOT to fall playing polo though, I'll get used to it.
            -Erik
            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

The single MKS ones are the ones I have, but I have the steel ones.

I think I'm going to get those double gate/strap ones anyway, I just really like the way they look, and I like double straps. I'm not really a fan of the single gate MKS that I have. Anyone wanna buy em?

Comment

Anyone interested in a 56cm IRO Mark V frameset? I bought it and it is too tall for me. Its NIB and ready to ship. I will also throw in a black ritchey scuzzy logic pro headset into the deal. Retail was $269 plus shipping, i am looking for $200 shipped.

Last edited by myinfernalbmw; 10-16-2008, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fowacee View Post
                  I was thinking about running a front brake, but I'm undecided. Probably will end up without one, don't want to even spend the money on one. Hmmm that last set you posted Erik is pretty dope, now I have to decide between those and the black ones I posted... the decisions!
                  Black + gold hubs dude.
                  -Chris

Comment

Well, I combined my two options and got these.

stl ftw

Comment

Originally posted by fowacee View Post
                      Well, I combined my two options and got these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220291149832
                      dude, GOOD CHOICE.
                      1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                      1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                      1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                        dude, GOOD CHOICE.
                        I considered this wheel set and still may get it. Very nice choice indeed...

Comment

Comment

I wonder what the benefit of that is?

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                              I wonder what the benefit of that is?

Stupidity/redundancy. I bet the rider works for NASA/JPL. It's not like a freewheel on one side would do anything. But, it looks like it has a derailer mount on the tbe.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                                Anyone interested in a 56cm IRO Mark V frameset? I bought it and it is too tall for me. Its NIB and ready to ship. I will also throw in a black ritchey scuzzy logic pro headset into the deal. Retail was $269 plus shipping, i am looking for $200 shipped.

Great frame for those looking, I have a 59cm Mark V Pro, and I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X