Comedic gold. Truly.

Comment

Right on dude!

Nice bikes too guys
      -Chris

Comment

Hahaha nice!
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I did track stands in my dining room
          :)

Comment

I wanna be cool:

My single speed ride today.

Its amazing how short that 9 miles feels on the road compared to in the woods.
            -Chris

Comment

I now have two bike racks. Unfortunately, I don't have a bike to put on either of them. They came with my roof rack.

Let me know if you need one.
              cars beep boop

Comment

Instead of selling the racks, you should buy a bike!
                -Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Comment

I wish my campus was longer than 500 meters. As it stands now, a skateboard works fine for me. It mounts into the snowboard mounts, too :D
                  cars beep boop

Comment

So david you know those aluminum MKS we have... up in ithaca, yours broke.. one ofmine took a shit on me today too. I just bought them in june. I bought new clips and am running my Soma double straps, for the life of me i cant get both straps through on one side. i tried squeezing on the ends with pliers to try and make them flatter. they just won't go through. I should never have taken them off in the first place
                    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Alright I can't decide so I'm turning to R3V for help. Which wheels should I get (for that white leader frame, will have a carbon fork and headset, black handlebars, and either a white or black saddle)?

OR

Same wheel, different color scheme.

stl ftw

Comment

sweet got them both on. I'll post pictures saturday when i get to my parents house and put on my cool new shit
                        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by fowacee View Post
                          Alright I can't decide so I'm turning to R3V for help. Which wheels should I get (for that white leader frame, will have a carbon fork and headset, black handlebars, and either a white or black saddle)?

OR

Same wheel, different color scheme.
                          Are you running brakes? I would not go for the machined face. I like the black cause the lettering on your frame is black correct? white is always nice too.
                          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

You should ACTUALLY get these...

That first set has a fixed/freewheel hub in the rear and machined surfaces... that's a no no... Unless you're running with a brake

The second set however is SICK and I THINK you just showed me the wheels I want now.
                            -Erik

Comment

...or these.

-Erik

Comment

I was thinking about running a front brake, but I'm undecided. Probably will end up without one, don't want to even spend the money on one. Hmmm that last set you posted Erik is pretty dope, now I have to decide between those and the black ones I posted... the decisions!

stl ftw

Comment

Working...
                                X