No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really thought about ordering one for myself too. Love the look of the Leader frames.
    Nice bike fowacee

Comment

I need a sweet weatherproof wintery type jacket.. any one know of anything good? I know david does cause hes gay for me
      1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
      1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
      1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
      1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Wow, fixed is a blast. went for a 12 mile or so ride today and bookin down hills is ridiculous haha i fuckin love it

People are like uhhh wtf when im grinning ear to ear pedaling my ass off down this huge hill haha. I also love the looks i get from "real road riders" in theyre spandex n stuff. Jeans + hoodie > spandex
        Last edited by So Live; 10-30-2008, 12:03 PM.
        -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
          I need a sweet weatherproof wintery type jacket.. any one know of anything good? I know david does cause hes gay for me
          I find that if you just bath my chest in your semens, it creates a thick rubbery coating keeping my vitals warm.

No homo.

But on the real, I would just invest in some North Face fleece, a skarf, a bandana for your face (the biker shit, Harley Davidson style), and a hat.
          Thats what I did last year and was fine. My legs never really got too cold. I also wore some cheap Walmart style knit gloves which turned out fine. 1.50 a pair.
          Im about to get my winter riding attire straight. Guess I'll use my SB wind breaker and a fleece underneath with all the mentioned above shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
            Different frames. It's the 721TR that has the problem with the drop outs. Bummer because the 721 is much more aesthetically pleasing to me.
            They're fixing it tho, just a matter of when they'll be ready. I like the fatter top tube on the 721.

Comment

Went for another ride last night with some uni mates, decided to take a camera along with me. Pretty good turn out I thought, we Had 6 fixed an 1 single speed (The bloke on the single just tagged along for the experience/ borrowed the bike off a mate).
              It was a really good ride from about 10pm to 2am. Had a little skid contest with obstacles (you can see one of the bottles I smashed *eek). I'm on the Blue Rossin, The Yellow single speed, black fixed on the bianchi have horizontal drop outs as well, and the others are semi-horizontal - All really cool bikes though!

The final result was one busted tire on the bianchi and a totally fucked front fork on the red bike..
              Oh, and I'm the guy in the white shirt and dark blue jeans.

PICTARS!

And a couple round my mates new fiat..

That's all.

R.H.D
              M-technic I club

Comment

tight dude!
                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

cool pics

those are some tight pants though. and that's coming from someone who wears tight pants
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Yeah, that's a bit more man leg outline than I like to see.
                    cars beep boop

Comment

Mine weren't that tight...

That's me and my bike

R.H.D
                      M-technic I club

Comment

I finally took Andy's advice and bought some tighter than my normal Diesel jeans. Now I dont even have to roll up my pants leg!
                        Thanks Andy!

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                          I finally took Andy's advice and bought some tighter than my normal Diesel jeans. Now I dont even have to roll up my pants leg!
                          Thanks Andy!
                          Lol! I think Andy just wants to see your shapes... ;)

I need to get some jeans that fit better cuase i was having a hard time with the leg hitting the cranks which is kinda scary
                          -Chris

Comment

I've been trying to think of something clever to say for lke 5 minutes.
                            1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                            1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                            1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                              I've been trying to think of something clever to say for lke 5 minutes.
                              Hahahaha i guess that worked out...
                              -Chris

Comment

My package has been so smushed, Im not even producing sperms anymore. This is good so I dont get Andy preggo.

Comment

Working...
                                X