Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    Well here's a fucking cookie.

Dont get butt hurt Josh because you're halfway into bikes!

Theres no excuse to not ride a bike everyday. Just stop thinking about driving your car and pretend your bike is your only transportation. As soon as I get home, I feel guilty driving my car. Try it. Feel the guilt.

Comment

I rode my fixed for the first time in like 4 weeks yesterday. pumped up the tires beforehand, they were at ~40psi! (been riding geared, way better for my back). did one long skid and my back has hurt since.

back to gears I go

though when I hopped on the fixed and started riding I just had this feeling like "aaah. I'm home."
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

^^ Sad story.
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
          I rode my fixed for the first time in like 4 weeks yesterday. pumped up the tires beforehand, they were at ~40psi! (been riding geared, way better for my back). did one long skid and my back has hurt since.

back to gears I go

though when I hopped on the fixed and started riding I just had this feeling like "aaah. I'm home."
          Change your riding style, and get some riser bars.
          Sit down skids pretty much tear my knee apart too.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
            Dont get butt hurt Josh because you're halfway into bikes!

Theres no excuse to not ride a bike everyday. Just stop thinking about driving your car and pretend your bike is your only transportation. As soon as I get home, I feel guilty driving my car. Try it. Feel the guilt.
            How long is it going to take you to realize that I'm rarely ever serious?

And my bike is my hobby secondary to my E30. That's how it's always going to be. I had one week to get my entire engine back together and the car cleaned up before the Picnic. Then I had my own local club's show the next weekend. Not to mention the last 2 weeks have been pretty much non-stop thunderstorms and RIDICULOUS amounts of rain. I'm talking widespread flooding in 15 minutes.

God, when I took off riding though, my tires were so low. Still had enough pressure to ride, but it felt like I was riding through rubber cement.
            Last edited by Jand3rson; 06-17-2009, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Im still angry Josh from your post. ANGRY

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Comment

I ordered a Kilo tt yesterday! i am very excited to start riding fixed. I got the black one. I went to a local shop and was talking to them about sizing and everyone there told me 53-54 and sat on a few and they felt great. So since the sizing is different off of bikesdirect i went with a 50 from them which is a 53. So hopefully it will be a good fit for me. Are there any good sites to get gear from that everyone likes to use? i will post up some pics when it comes next week
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

This is probably my favorite online retailer for parts, they are the SHIT.

Family owned operated since 1928, Ben's Cycle is the leading bicycle shop in Milwaukee, providing high-performance bikes, bike parts, bike accessories, bike apparel and bike gear online and in store.

Comment

i actually did come across that site earlier today. They have some good deals. ha its hard though thinking about how to budget between my new bike and the e30. oh wellll :D
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

so i was super stoked to wake up this morning not hungover and go for an all-day ride before i go into work at 5. i woke up and my street is flooded. its been pouring all afternoon. wtf!
                        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                        1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

^^ Damn that's no fun!

At least you don't WAKE UP to 92 degree weather and 63% Humidity at 7:30am only to know that's it's just going to get worse... :( I hate the tropics. I can't wait to leave...
                          -Erik
                          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

My bike doesn't have a rear wheel. :(

I still have my Mavic CXP30 hoops ready to go, hopefully I get enough cash for my birthday to get them built. :D Being broke sucks lol.

Comment

So I stripped my Sugino lockring off my DA 7600 rear hub. That was fun.
                              I dont recommend the Sugino push on cog set anylonger. Sub-par quality. Now I understand why the packaging had some flakey translated Engrish on it that said "Fixie Cog Pack NOT NJS CERTIFIED"

haha

Comment

So FINALY i get to ride the fixed to work tomorro! Watch, it will be downpoar in the morning like all last week.

oh yeah, i bought a bike stand too. the fixed goes on the bottom, and my specialized mountian bike is sitting up top.
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X