No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fenders aren't my thing. I think they look goofy, and my bike is by no means a commuter. It's for fun, I spend half the day going from install to install in my work vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
      Fenders aren't my thing. I think they look goofy, and my bike is by no means a commuter. It's for fun, I spend half the day going from install to install in my work vehicle.
      hehe, I know, i'm just being annoying

"You can never have too much fender" just sounded funny to me.
      My Feedback

Comment

fenders are great in Seattle :D

Flickr
        Originally posted by Indecline06
        For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Here's a pic of my Trek. I never thought I'd get into road riding, but lurking on the bike thread here has changed me over.... Thanks guys, one more damn hobby. Going for a 20 mile ride after a shitty day at work is a great way to unwind. Now a picture
          09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
          05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
          87 BMW 325is
          a few bicycles

Comment

The bike originally was a 7spd rear cog and I had no issues w/ the chain skipping or anything like that. Since I installed the Campy wheels (shimano 600 hubs w/ 8spd cog) it wants to skip when I put any oomph into it. Time for a thinner chain? Thanks
            09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
            05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
            87 BMW 325is
            a few bicycles

Comment

i have a 55cm cinelli mash fixed gear for sale if anyone is interested. miche wheels, hubs, and miche advance crank, good quality components all around. bike has less than 100 miles on it.

$1700! thats a steal! i built it for $2250+

Comment

Originally posted by RobE30 View Post
                The bike originally was a 7spd rear cog and I had no issues w/ the chain skipping or anything like that. Since I installed the Campy wheels (shimano 600 hubs w/ 8spd cog) it wants to skip when I put any oomph into it. Time for a thinner chain? Thanks
                Does it do it in all the gears or just the top or the bottom?

An 8spd chain should help. I think most chains are classified as 7spd and less or 8-9spd or 10spd. Either way you'll probably have to readjust the derailleur.
                -Chris

Comment

my bike was stolen in lakewood i know how good you guys on rev are at gettin alot with a little help me out please the person who stole it sent me an email saying my not gonna get it back heres his email address pm me with info or call 3233312776
                  :puppy:text me anytime #3233312676# aim:gtrr34gskyline:aim myspace.com/gtrr34gskyline add me

Comment

Josh, that bike looks like a grandpa cruiser. No lie.

Comment

Came home from college for the weekend and my Kilo TT was waiting for me. Should be all put together tomorrow, can't wait.

Comment

Fixies haven't died yet? Surely a new trend for hipsters has emerged?!?!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                          Josh, that bike looks like a grandpa cruiser. No lie.
                          It's the fenders. I'm not going to get it, anyway. I took my bike down there, and they offered me $200 in trade for my whole bike. I said fuck that, I don't care if my frame is a Windsor or not. It's still a nicer track bike than 80% of the ones being ridden where I live right now. I walked out laughing.

Comment

unfortunately with some bikes you'll have to part them out to see a justifiable return.

in regards to ray; these things have been around for hundreds of years, ain't goin nowhere.

besides, the proletariat needs an economical means of entertainment. shits a lot more expensive when you start buying brakes, shifters, derailers, cassettes, etc.
                            Originally posted by blunt
                            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

i guess i'll show a few of mine, their nothing special...

my fav mod ever....

unfinished project

-BUDSKi
                              Blue Ribbon Racing motorless E30 <-the track car/for sale
                              04 f150 <-the daily
                              86 E28<-soon to be daily #2
                              South St Louis City Gentleman's Driving Club and Social Organization

Comment

rode today, it was fun. Actually got the SS out and did work. I have been riding geared lately (too many hills) but I sucked it up today and rode without the luxury. i am glad I did.
                                Yours truly,
                                Rich
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Working...
                                X