No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been riding mine to work again, 13 miles a day! I just really need to get the brake working a bit better

(horrid iphone photo)

-BUDSKi
    Blue Ribbon Racing motorless E30 <-the track car/for sale
    04 f150 <-the daily
    86 E28<-soon to be daily #2
    South St Louis City Gentleman's Driving Club and Social Organization

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
      Dude, that looks like a target special, plastic components, shitty everything etc etc. now I don't know a ton about bikes, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Trying to sell my new p.1 all over again. Miss the road bike, and don't really go mountain biking enough. :(

Nah, you're right. Dammit erik for linking me :p

Comment

I went to a little bike gtg tonight, we made bike polo mallets and then played /messed around for a little bit. Ill be honest its pretty hard, but its definitely fun. Just ordered some lights so I can actually ride my bike legally at night and not get run over. Should be a fun summer.

Edit: Ill have to post up a pic of my fixed I don't think I have yet.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
          Dude, that looks like a target special, plastic components, shitty everything etc etc. now I don't know a ton about bikes, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Trying to sell my new p.1 all over again. Miss the road bike, and don't really go mountain biking enough. :(

Agreed on Target/ Walmart special. it might have COST $400 from there 8 years ago...

$/ specs on P1?
          -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Budski View Post
            been riding mine to work again, 13 miles a day! I just really need to get the brake working a bit better

(horrid iphone photo)

Are you running a front brake with no MSW on the wheel? How's that working out?

Sold.......again.

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
              Agreed on Target/ Walmart special. it might have COST $400 from there 8 years ago...

$/ specs on P1?
              i had a full susp bike that cost a whopping 150 bucks when I was little. :D

Originally posted by z31maniac
              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

i didnt get the target special, i got an even cheesier beater :D

Comment

Going directly after work tonight to pick up things with these keywords:
                  Campagnolo, Bianchi, Selle Italia, Vintage, Boner.... Will report back with my findings.

Comment

Originally posted by 91 318is View Post
                    Are you running a front brake with no MSW on the wheel? How's that working out?
                    don't need a machined wheel for AMAZING braking... it helps but its really just a way to sell wheels for more. People used to ride with chrome non machined in the heat = no braking forces.
                    Flickr
                    Originally posted by Indecline06
                    For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Originally posted by yberther View Post
                      don't need a machined wheel for AMAZING braking... it helps but its really just a way to sell wheels for more. People used to ride with chrome non machined in the heat = no braking forces.
                      it doesn't wear the finish off the wheel? I have a pair of black velocity deep v's with a MSW front and it really kills the look of the wheel. I've been riding recently without a front brake but I'd like to run the front brake on long rides, hence the MSW front wheel.

Sold.......again.

Comment

right now it needs to be adjusted to grab a bit more, if I didn't ride it to work I would be brakeless. Plus they dont make machined lip B43's
                        -BUDSKi
                        Blue Ribbon Racing motorless E30 <-the track car/for sale
                        04 f150 <-the daily
                        86 E28<-soon to be daily #2
                        South St Louis City Gentleman's Driving Club and Social Organization

Comment

I collect and built up ten old school Torker BMX Bikes.

88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                          89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                          56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                          www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

u sir are a god. Ill try and post pics of mah ridley ignite this week. Its in need of a washing lol
                            Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                            Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by fryerfighter94 View Post
                              u sir are a god. Ill try and post pics of mah ridley ignite this week. Its in need of a washing lol
                              If you're talking about me,I'd say more of an idiot actually. Who needs ten Torkers? Duh,I do!
                              88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                              89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                              56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                              www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Dude, that is one seriously badass collection/hobby. I'm impressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X