Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cinelli vigorelli / 50cm / 2010
    nitto bullhorn / evisu 75mm
    philwood blue high flange slr / black velocity b43 radial lace / vittoria zaffiro*
    philwood black high flange / black velocity b43 2x lace / vittoria rando
    Sugino black rd track / philwood stainless steel bottom bracket
    sdg belair rl saddle / sette-venn seatpost
    mks sylvan pedals / Izumi chain
    46/17 / philwood cog/lockring / toshi straps

Appreciate the comments.
    [PAKSIW]
    20D .........
    vmwerks :up:
    ryan gmw :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Yeee30 View Post
      cinelli vigorelli / 50cm / 2010
      nitto bullhorn / evisu 75mm
      philwood blue high flange slr / black velocity b43 radial lace / vittoria zaffiro*
      philwood black high flange / black velocity b43 2x lace / vittoria rando
      Sugino black rd track / philwood stainless steel bottom bracket
      sdg belair rl saddle / sette-venn seatpost
      mks sylvan pedals / Izumi chain
      46/17 / philwood cog/lockring / toshi straps

Appreciate the comments.
      baller

Comment

You guys seem to know what you are talking about, so question time! I want a fixed gear, never had one before, don't wanna break the bank too much. Suggestions?
        Originally posted by ak-
        Support is where it's at. Like a bra. This guy has his bra off though. He lives dangerous and shameless; i like him.

Comment

Originally posted by VasFinest View Post
          You guys seem to know what you are talking about, so question time! I want a fixed gear, never had one before, don't wanna break the bank too much. Suggestions?
          Windsor clockwork, has a flippable rear hub so when you want to stop pedaling constantly you can coast in your single gear of glory. I have one and for like $300 its a nice bike.

edit: I bought mine from here.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Originally posted by VasFinest View Post
            Buy my frame. Cheap. See pics on previous page. 10 times better frame quality and construction than the Windsor. Ive owned a Windsor before.

Comment

New fork and paint, RockShox Reba XX.

Comment

buy my shit
                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

I keep reading Dura Ace as "Dure-achee"

hahaha an old English dude told me that that was what the Italians first called it when it came out decades ago

Comment

I sold this earlier this year (my criuser).

I also ride a 17" Gary Fisher 07 Wahoo (pics up shortly). I take it to easy/medium trails around NY. Cunningham and Inwood.
                    feedback?!

4x100 32mm Wheel Spacers $70 Shipped

Comment

my bikes. =]

Attached Files

Comment

Oh man! I really gotta get pics of my bikes now! lol I have this Clean 80's Nishiki Riviera (Hand crafted by Kawumara) with a San Marco saddle and Fi'zi:k handlebar wraps. Clean gum wall tires and Aluminum wheels. I'm working on upgrading the bottom bracket to ISIS and buy a CF crank. Mmmm lol Like I said, I'll work on getting pics...
                        My other bikes
                        198? Black Kabuki (SOLD)
                        198? Sky Blue Nishiki Custom Sport

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Recently got this one put together:

'88 Diamond Back Formula One. Basically a BMX with a six speed gearset, rear drum brake, and a raked frame. Made for the the F1 BMX series which never ended up taking off. I wrecked mine when I was 13, found a parts bike on ebay last year and used the best parts from the two. Didn't have the chain on at this point, but it's a runner now. Definitely a weird one, but as a kid it was the coolest bike in my neighborhood. Love it.

'10 Trek District, just picked it up today. Reflectors are gonna be the first to go, kinda torn on whether I want to leave the belt guard on there or not. Can't wait to get some time on this one.

Last edited by kway; 01-12-2011, 04:45 PM. Reason: basement pic was bothering the shit out of me
                          '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                          '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Originally posted by simbas_e30 View Post
                            my bikes. =]

went to a premier of their first video (jc is from here) it was pretty sick. a dude i worked at a skate shop with for ~7 years started the sunday shop with jim while he was transitioning from kink to getting sunday going, glad it's going well and it's nice to see their bikes out there.
                            Originally posted by blunt
                            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                              went to a premier of their first video (jc is from here) it was pretty sick. a dude i worked at a skate shop with for ~7 years started the sunday shop with jim while he was transitioning from kink to getting sunday going, glad it's going well and it's nice to see their bikes out there.
                              Sweet, Jim is a pretty chill guy. You ride?

Comment

I just have a 96 mongoose expert 21 inch bmw bike.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X