No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished my Leader build last night.
    2011 725 size: 55, Leader s805 carbon/steel fork, fsa head set, Syntace bullhorns, cheap Canondale stem, Mordecai seat, leader aluminum seat post, Sugino bb/messenger crankset, Mks sylvan pedals, Iro wheel set. I am extremely happy with the build so far.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

i have about 15 or so roadbikes and tandems in my garage along the ceiling....
      my dads been collecting bikes since the 70's! couple old masi's brand new super nice santacruz mountain bike my dad paid over 3g's for.... tons more. we have a tandem in every style! one road, one mountain(sounds like a dumb idea) and one beach cruiser. his roadbike alone cost like 5g's! and he can't find it in his heart to buy me a beautiful e30.... but of course we have two kayaks that would sell for about 3 grand that we only use twice a year -___- fml haha.

*edit*
      now come to think of it at least i have a super awesome road bike and i don't have to pay for anything done to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanta View Post

New toy.
        damn son that looks like fun! ive been riding bikes since i was weee lil, but i started skateboarding when i was 12 and that sorta took over my life for the past 7-8 years... haha but riding bmx's is still a blast, i dont do alot well with concrete parks but dirt jumps are fun as fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
          nah, I skateboard. only ride roadbikes really.
          skateboarder!
          you skate alot and into the culture alot?
          ive been skateboarding for almost ten years now :)

Comment

Buy my shit. Serious. R3v member discount btw. 2.8 pounds with cable routing and drop out, stiff, awesome xc frame. I need moneyz for e30, and I got a new frame to replace it.

Originally posted by teamdynasty43
            Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

One more pic. This is how I transport my XL 29r for now...

Comment

That's dedication to your passions right there ^^^^ NICE!
                i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

that's smart. I may give that a try with my road bike.

What do you do to so the forks don't damage your seats?
                  http://www.steinbachphoto.ca

Comment

^
                    Use your shoes as pads.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rxp rider View Post
                      One more pic. This is how I transport my XL 29r for now...

Took out my passenger seat today so I can use it as bike transport. Will probably keep it that way for a while since I don't carry passengers in that car. Right rear bolt was so hard too since my seat doesnt flip forward on that side. But I used a velcro strap to attach the seat to the oh shit! handle, bike stays secure that way even when taking the on/off ramps too fast.
                      sigpic

Comment

They invented this shit called bike racks bro. You should seriously look into it. I hear they start out at around 30 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                          skateboarder!
                          you skate alot and into the culture alot?
                          ive been skateboarding for almost ten years now :)
                          been skating all my life, worked at a shop for 9 years too

heh:
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                            Took out my passenger seat today so I can use it as bike transport. Will probably keep it that way for a while since I don't carry passengers in that car. Right rear bolt was so hard too since my seat doesnt flip forward on that side. But I used a velcro strap to attach the seat to the oh shit! handle, bike stays secure that way even when taking the on/off ramps too fast.
                            Oh my no, this is what roof racks are for. This weekend, after getting most of the mud off:

Comment

Don't really want a bike on my roof, too much weight and drag up there. And I am afraid I'll see the bike in my rear view one day. Thats what my F150 is for, but sometimes I do carry the bike in my 325i cause I'd rather be driving that especially if I am taking the bike downtown or riding somewhere after work.
                              sigpic

Comment

I still don't have an E30, but I do have a bike.
                                My Miyata track bike:

Comment

Working...
                                X