The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was looking at balance bikes for my 2 year old boy,
    Decided on retro over new, $5 worth of bits from local recycling yard made this
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
    first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Ultra BMX nerd here! Owned too many to list but mainly collect Peregrine bikes.

I also have a new school Kuwahara Bravo I'm putting together. Just needs pedals.

Youcan find me on BMXMUSEUM.COM (Tico Frank)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fryerfighter94 View Post
        http://forums.serotta.com/showthread...509#post894509

Buy my shit. Serious. R3v member discount btw. 2.8 pounds with cable routing and drop out, stiff, awesome xc frame. I need moneyz for e30, and I got a new frame to replace it.

I need it gone people.
        Originally posted by teamdynasty43
        Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
          been skating all my life, worked at a shop for 9 years too

heh:
          Haha that's sick, I attached a photo of me at my friends mini ramp Lolz!
          Attached Files

Comment

my felt f75

rxp rider, nice felt.

i just bought a felt f75 last fall and i love it

1991 325i m20b25 5spd
            GOES-R Systems Engineer

Comment

really happy with the miles per dollar i got outta the singlespeed last season
              so i picked up another slutsdirect el cheapo.
              cross getup is totally capable everywhere been on road and off snow and mud lots of fun so far

Comment

Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

never liked this pic but its already hosted and the forsale post above pissed me off.

Comment

im looking for a baby bike seat anyone in socal?
                    and how much/ pics please

Comment

So I need a new rear derailleur and cables for my beat Raleigh Mojave 4.0

Anybody work at a shop and would be willing to ship it?

Recommendations, but I think Shimano Deore is perfectly fine.

Comment

I'm kicking around the idea of getting a 29er. I was looking at a local shop at one of the Gary Fisher Marlins. Anybody have any input on an entry level 29er with front suspension and disc brakes? Or does anyone have one in a 19-21in for sale or trade?

Comment

cyclocross bike (when i used to be fast)

sigpic

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201774

Comment

Originally posted by IxTech View Post
                            cyclocross bike (when i used to be fast)
                            You mean when you were 14

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                              Was looking at balance bikes for my 2 year old boy,
                              Decided on retro over new, $5 worth of bits from local recycling yard made this
                              http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...k/IMG_0124.jpg
                              That's pretty sick. I've got an 18 month old girl and i'll be doing something like this soon.

Comment

thanks for sharing friend, nice bicycles.
                                thanks
                                Distance Calculator

Comment

Working...
                                X