No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the one I used to have. Regret selling it, but now I have a newer one with all Campy shit again. Rarer shit even. So yay I guess.

And also here is a vintage cannondale site. peep it
    Last edited by scabzzzz; 05-05-2011, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
      Cannondale was very innovative back then, they made extremely quality bicycles compared to their competition.
      :loco:

Comment

Here is the one I used to have. Regret selling it, but now I have a newer one with all Campy shit again. Rarer shit even. So yay I guess.

And also here is a vintage cannondale site. peep it
        http://www.vintagecannondale.com/
        dope! i think he said something like 96/98 i cant remember. well its my dads and he was invited to join some guys at work who ride every saturday morning. BUT YOU KNOW ILL BE TAKING IT OUT SINCE IM HOLDING IT IN MY ROOM RITE NOW.8)
        ]

Comment

Anybody have any 29ers for sale?

Comment

Hey guys, got any recommendations for some good lights? I need a headlight, and I'd like to upgrade my tail light as well
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by SEdgell View Post

I have a 2008(or was it 09?) matt black cannondale 29er I'm selling. PM me if you're still looking.

Sorry, best pic I have.
              Current: 1988 M3 - Henna/Black black alcantara

Guten Parts + Service
              ... When you care enough to only give the very best.

Previous:
              '87 S50 MTech 1 325is
              '07 DTM Audi S4
              '03 VF Supercharged M3
              '03 Lexus IS300 (615rwhp/512rwtq)

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigo View Post
                :loco:
                Go fix that goofy rack you built that you cant set anything flat on or support any weight, HOMEBOY.

Comment

mercier kilo tt 62cm(b&w color scheme)
                  most recent pic i have of my fixie lol; photo class senior yr of high school hahah
                  sucks my bullhorns got stolen at school..planning on selling the bike as it sits this summer, if anyone's interested pm me.

Comment

Go fix that goofy rack you built that you cant set anything flat on or support any weight, HOMEBOY.
                    Man...what you all upset for?

The rack is meant for a beach towel and a shop apron. Works very well for what it was intended for.

I'm sorry if the my Cannondale reply did not come accross as nice, but I had seen so many frames trashed from regular use when I was full time at the shop that it was amazing.

If you like yours and does you well, all the better.:up:

Comment

My total hodgepodge track bike

My mountain bike

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigo View Post
                        Man...what you all upset for?

The rack is meant for a beach towel and a shop apron. Works very well for what it was intended for.

I'm sorry if the my Cannondale reply did not come accross as nice, but I had seen so many frames trashed from regular use when I was full time at the shop that it was amazing.

If you like yours and does you well, all the better.:up:
                        Im not upset, just messin with ya. :)

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin View Post

My total hodgepodge track bike
                          I have a Bareknuckle too
                          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                            I have a Bareknuckle too
                            Nice! How do you like yours? After riding a Cannondale Capo for a couple years, my bareknuckle feels sooooooo smooth, but definately not as precise as my Cannondale.

Comment

This is what happens when a "broken" skateboarder decides to do something else. Hang on fellas, Cardiel is just getting started.
                              Yours truly,
                              Rich
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Rigmaster
                              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Got 10th place at State for JV mountain biking a couple weeks ago. Shitty start and had to work my way through the field. Taking it easy with an injured knee, hopefully recovers by state junior criterium champs this weekend.

If anybody has spare parts laying around, PM me. I'm trying to build a cyclocross bike for the fall, as I was offered a spot on a team this year.

Looking for: Shimano 105/Ultegra (maybe dura-ace) or Sram Rival/Force shifters and derailleurs.
                                Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                                Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Working...
                                X