The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

What do Schwinn Sting-Rays go for these days? We have one, and my boss likes to collect old bikes. What should I ask for it?
      My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by aworthybrother View Post
        That an old 3.0 frame?
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

[quote=E30_(1st Musk)_;2634423]i was thinking about something like this. except for some reason i want a red bike

btw how do i know if 48cm is the correct size? or how do you know the proper size?

I need your obd1 parts! Harness intake ecu etc.

E30 Your Daily Money Pit

Comment

[QUOTE=BrettsE30;2639355]
            Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
            i was thinking about something like this. except for some reason i want a red bike

btw how do i know if 48cm is the correct size? or how do you know the proper size?

http://bicycling.about.com/od/howtor...ike_sizing.htm
            perfect! thanks. i guess im going with a 58cm
            ]

Comment

Figured I would post this here so that it could be easily seen by other riders on the forum.

I've decided to sell my 2011 Leader because I don't really ride it much and its a size too small for me (you can probably tell that by the seat post length).
              Price? I was going to sell the frame, fork, headset, bottom bracket, and wheels to a buddy of mine for 600$ I will do the same for r3v.
              So 600$ for frameset and wheels or $800 complete, I will ship but buyer must pay shipping. pm me if interested.
              Its a 55cm 2011 leader 725
              Leader s805 carbon fork
              Iro wheels set (fixed/fixed hub)
              Sugino BB and Messenger crankset
              mks sylvan track pedals, with generic brand cages/ straps from benscycle
              Kmc z-chain
              Leader mordecai seat
              Leader seat post
              Random Cannondale stem (90mm)
              Syntace Stratos bullhorns.

IMG_0466edit by m_colby, on Flickr
              Currently has more stickers on the frame, I can remove them all if needed.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

^ Dang that's nice. :( I miss my Dolan a lot. I want to get another track bike... Someday.

Meanwhile, mobbin' through the trails here on my Enduro will suffice my need to bike. :D
                -Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                  ^ Dang that's nice. :( I miss my Dolan a lot. I want to get another track bike... Someday.

Meanwhile, mobbin' through the trails here on my Enduro will suffice my need to bike. :D
                  Thanks man. I really want to build a new bianchi super pista, ive just always loved the way they look. But... I think my next bike might be a single speed dirt jumper/mountain bike sorta thing haha.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

I'm 5-11 6ft I ride a large frame for giant bikes. Their road bikes use a compact frame Design wich doesn't use traditional measurements. A baisic way to size a bike on your own is to stand over the top tube. You should have 1to 2 inches of clearance. The larger sizes also allow for greater reach.
                    I need your obd1 parts! Harness intake ecu etc.

E30 Your Daily Money Pit

Comment

Recently got back into bikes and went and bought this.

Specialized RockHopper Comp 29er

Loving the big wheel bikes!

Comment

^ Nice 29er! A friend just got a Stumpy 29er. He really likes it and is faster on rolling terrain.

Cleaned up my rides after a 35 mile ride Friday night, so took a couple quick pics....

Comment

Cheers! the first time i rode a 26 and 29er back to back i was amazed at the difference in the way they rode.

Comment

Originally posted by GDA View Post
                            ^ Nice 29er! A friend just got a Stumpy 29er. He really likes it and is faster on rolling terrain.

Cleaned up my rides after a 35 mile ride Friday night, so took a couple quick pics....

Frames crack yet?
                            Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                            Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Bay area guys!:
                              I'm looking for a decent Peugeot or other french size 58cm+ road frame, no matter the condition of components, etc.. let me know!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

just started using map my ride...its pretty cool.
                                I think I'll just start mapping a bunch of my rides that I remember on here when I'm bored.
                                About to do this in a few hours

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X