X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got myself a Raleigh Revenio 3.0 Road Bike 105 shimono.10 speed

Comment

Here's my XC racer

Hi guys! I've been lurking on this forum and using the listings page for years. Just getting around to creating a profile. Here's my bike.

Under 20lbs now. Since I took these pics I put a Race king 2.2 and a selle san marco saddle on it.

I've been riding it for a few months, but this was the first time it's been clean enough to snap some pictures.

2011 Access XCL 29er
      Carbonality 485AC Fork
      Forte carbon riser bars
      Ritchey WCS 100mm stem
      EC70 seatpost (kinda heavy at 215g, looking for a replacement)
      Elixir 5 brakes
      X.7 gripshift
      ESI chunky grips
      X.7 short cage rear derailleur (X.0 on my last bike got shredded by a stick caught in cages :()
      SRAM PG990 11-34 cassette
      XTR M950 cranks
      Ultegra BB
      EB pedals
      HBC 30t chainring
      KMC X10SL chain
      Helium Components 20g Chain Guide (my company)
      ZTR Flows
      Ardent 2.4

All you bike peeps should like my facebook page! I can use all the help I can get getting my business on it's feet.

Comment

This guy lives not to far from me and UNHCLL.

http://www.44bikes.com/ Builds them in his garage at home.
        Originally posted by fortyfour View Post
        Fat Bike build test this past weekend:

https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Waiting for Downhill season opening

drift that sh*t
          http://instagram.com/mundieriss
          my 88' m20b30 HERE!

Comment

My new-to-me KLEIN Fervor, 20", originally a 1990 but rec'd a new frame from Klein in 1994(10/94 build one the new frame). Pics are from the previous owner:

She's a bit beat up but will make a nice project/bike when I get started. Don't mind the wheels(Inferno Magnesium), they will be sold to fund the project. Plan on (possibly) Kinesis fork w/ BB7's, and a wheelset consisting of Mavic xm719/XT hubs....and the Gripshift is the first thing to go.
            -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

My sons new whip: Trek 7.2FX

Mine arrives this week.. Went w. the Livestrong 9th District!
              http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes...rong_district/#

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post
                My new-to-me KLEIN Fervor, 20", originally a 1990 but rec'd a new frame from Klein in 1994(10/94 build one the new frame). Pics are from the previous owner:

She's a bit beat up but will make a nice project/bike when I get started. Don't mind the wheels(Inferno Magnesium), they will be sold to fund the project. Plan on (possibly) Kinesis fork w/ BB7's, and a wheelset consisting of Mavic xm719/XT hubs....and the Gripshift is the first thing to go.

That bike has WIN! written all over it :D. Early-mid '90s Kleins are where its at. I'd love to add an Adroit with the Night Storm paint job to the collection.

Will
                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                '88 BMW M3

Comment

What I ride..

I ride a little... This bike has done the STP (Seattle to Portland) in one day. Put just over 9,000 miles on it in the first year.. 2010 Felt Ar4, Ultegra, Look Keo pedals, etc.

Originally posted by IRON-E
                  Skirtz are for zeh womenzzzz....

Comment

I wish I still had my bike. Not saying that it was the nicest but I had a specialized enduro comp and I loved it. It was great for all terrain. It seems like they are making these a lot beefier now. Mine was really simple and light.

It was stolen a couple years ago though :(

Comment

Mini bike tour from LA TO OCEANSIDE.
                      sigpic
                      TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                      FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Comment

Late night riding in Downtown Seattle. Been riding 16 miles a day round trip to and from work. Feels good man.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Here's my bike

Comment

@ Blackbird M3...thanks and here is how it stands now....

Picked up a set of AirlineOne/Shimano wheels for a good price, and mounted some(on sale) Continental MountainKing 2.4's....

Had to remove the rear brakes as the cantilever cables didn't fit, and they were damn old and crusty. Picked up (2) sets of Avid SingleDigit 5's today for the F & R, Avid FR5 levers, new cables & the in-frame liner.

I also have new/take-off 2012 SLX 2/3 & 9spd shifters/cables, SRAM 9spd casette(11-34), KMC chain w/ missing link, and a set of 1st Gen MAVIC Crossmax's(650g F/850g R) coming to me as a trade for the Inferno's.

Pics:

....Now i just need a decent and long(680mm +) riser bar for this thing am i'min business. I wanted to ride this weekend SOOO bad but this bar is way too damn short, like 560mm.
                              -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Me and the ladies bike.

Comment

Working...
                                X