No announcement yet.

The R3V Bicycle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always had a place in my heart for BMX...
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 10/10ths View Post
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=d2Bjt5NvfUE
      those are some of the smoothest transitions Ive ever seen... his wall rides are sick too, especially the one manual to that brick U wall and 360 out... :up::up:

Comment

Originally posted by Majikal View Post
        those are some of the smoothest transitions Ive ever seen... his wall rides are sick too, especially the one manual to that brick U wall and 360 out... :up::up:
        steven hamilton is siiiick, i get tattooed by the same guy that tattoos the animal team, they always show up
        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
        1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by slowpoke6 View Post

so is this

fit edwin frame with tons of purple goodies (thanks scott at eastern boarder)

im currently building a new street machine. trying to get her under 25lbs with pegs

my friend rides that frame..with those same rims..fucking sick frame.

when i used to ride, i rode a specialized frame with profile cranks and a bunch of other shit i cant remember
          but it got stolen so i got into photography haha

i want to start riding again really badly
          -alex
          i take pictures.

Comment

My bikes, nothing too exciting...

Specialized Allez Sport

Trek 6500, doesn't get much use since I bought the road bike

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
            '98 528i

Comment

Originally posted by CobraKai View Post
              my friend rides that frame..with those same rims..fucking sick frame.

when i used to ride, i rode a specialized frame with profile cranks and a bunch of other shit i cant remember
              but it got stolen so i got into photography haha

i want to start riding again really badly
              thats funny, because I used to ride BMX, and I had a spec. FatBoy frame, and another bike I called my "show bike", the bike I rode around town to get around... a cream colored specialized fatboy with redwalled tires on three spoke mags, it was the sickest bike id ever built... and it got stolen too! :(

Comment

It has been a crap of a weekend...I ended up not going to a car get-together I was trying to put on in CT because of work, then all work operations got cancelled due to weather, but I'm sick now...this weekend's been a wash.
                At least I got to tinker a little bit to make myself a little happy:

To:

Comment

friend of mine started a bike company a few years ago, he had a frame with kink for a while. you guys heard of Sunday?
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                    friend of mine started a bike company a few years ago, he had a frame with kink for a while. you guys heard of Sunday?
                    I have not, but I have been out of the bike shop worl for a few good years now.
                    Can you put up a link?

Comment

So you know jim c. !!! (I don't know how to spell his last name) that's the guy who runs sunday. Its also a shop in I believe rochester ny. I currently run sunday triumph bars and sunday morning forks. That guy has been so innovative in everything he does on a bike. Zillions of rail variations.

Comment

I need to post pics of my herd this evening.
                        BEERTECH

Comment

Good thing I came back to this thread. Found a Craiglist wonder this weekend.
                          $70 Trek Road 56cm. Had been sitting for 10 years since brand new. Some rich kids old bike.

Did some Cinelli grip tape and new Kenda tires. Cleaned the shit out of it. And here she is. Put a Bontrager seat on too that has matching red stitching from one of my other bikes. Converted to freewheel and stripped of all gears. Has Cinelli hubs and Japanese handmade bars and seat post. No names except Road Champion inscribed. Sweet bike. Rides great. No more DUI urban assault unit. :) My plans are better pedals and new wheelset with flip flop rear, so I can convert to Fixed gear. New 19 degree handle bar with single brake (so i dont kill myself learning FG)
                          Last edited by scabzzzz; 11-26-2007, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigo View Post
                            Looks sweet man. White grips in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by 10/10ths View Post
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=d2Bjt5NvfUE
                              Respect.

Now for another true rider.

Sorry bout the two extra wheels;)
                              Yours truly,
                              Rich
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Rigmaster
                              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Ok, the Bridgestone went through more changes. Since I did a group ride this past weekend, I felt it safe to install a front brake. The white bar tape was looking a little scuzzy, so I dropped another $14 on orange Cinelli as well.

Here's the current state:

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                                Looks sweet man. White grips in the future?
                                LOL...it was a spur the moment thing. The grips are natural cork! :pimp:

Comment

Working...
                                X