• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no pics, but:

2006 Cannondale R700

2000 (?) Cannondale F500
    Easton freeride handlebars, Sram triggershifters (meh),
    few other goodies I'd replace as I broke things.
    sigpic89 M3

Comment

Not my pic but is exactly my bike. Trek Pilot 5.0... love it.

PNW Crew
      90 m3
      06 m5

Comment

I used to ride a 2000 candy apple green Haro Backtrail Pro w/ MANY mods. Sold for car parts.

Before that I had a chrome Redline 240 with 3 spoke Mags. That thing was rockin' (When I was like 10)

Currently riding a 2007 Trek 4500 Disc with a headlight and front rear fenders.. all stock. I love it. Gears FTMFW!
        :: PNW Crew ::
        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

i used to be really into BMX when i was younger and i got my brother pat into it...

then my bike got jacked, and i decided to replace it with a car...my first e30 :)

pat really advanced further than i would have if i continued bmxing..and he shot a video when he was 15..last year.

heres a video of the douchebag

PatWang

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
          PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

I found a PK Ripper in a yard sale about 6 years ago cost me a whopping 15 bucks and gave it to my son. He rode it for about two years but left it unlocked last year. Gone alone with the nice Araya lites and all it's great light weight parts.

Shame but spend so much on it.

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
              This is my Standard STA from 1998 i believe. the frame only. everything else is custom, i never ride it anymore but it sits at my apt. i wanna sell it

how much are you lookin to get for it?

Comment

<3 this thread...

My buddy brought me back some fixed gear crew shirts from LA. Win!

Just got my new wheels in! Stock from a new Bianchi Pista. The Trek is about to get an Alpine white paint job! Boom! Pics soon!

Comment

blueapple... your brother is straight nasty for his age, he'll only get better

e30nate... If you're seriously interested, PM me. the bike is worth around 1000...

Scabz- i can't wait to see that shit!
                  1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                  1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                  1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                  1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Btw Mr. Ferguson, you're new whip is dope as fuck. Love the grips and wheels. Awesome grab.

Comment

new frame, its from Poland.

Comment

Who's heard of Felt's? Look craigslist has a Felt F4C in carbon in my size for a good price.

Bev nice Trials bike.

Comment

Ive never heard of Felts. Is it English?

Comment

They are a US company.

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
                              i used to be really into BMX when i was younger and i got my brother pat into it...

then my bike got jacked, and i decided to replace it with a car...my first e30 :)

pat really advanced further than i would have if i continued bmxing..and he shot a video when he was 15..last year.

heres a video of the douchebag

PatWang
                              Wow, your brother was throwing shit down at only 15! He'll probably get picked up by some company (big or small) if he keeps on progressing and is into the whole sponsorship thing. If not whatever, it's about having fun anyways. Goods stuff.

Here's my DK Slugger:

Threw some cranks and a new macneil rear wheel on my redline and I'm rocking it at school right now. I'm going to buy a new frame this summer and transfer parts over. I bent the brake tab pretty badly a few years ago, so I can't run rear brakes. Not that I care (it's a huge fad now too in bmx) it just sucks when you're foot on the rear tire braking with thousands of kids walking around on campus.

Originally posted by bev View Post
                              new frame, its from Poland.

Sick bike man! I was getting into street a lot on my mtb and then got back into bmx. If I ever go back to 26" I want a SS conversion for sure. Chain slap and skipping gears pisses me off, especially since I keep it in the same gear 24/7.

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                                Btw Mr. Ferguson, you're new whip is dope as fuck. Love the grips and wheels. Awesome grab.
                                Thanks man, Heres a few pics from the same shoot

Just came back from an hour ride, this thing rides GREAT!

Andy
                                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                                1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Working...
                                X