No announcement yet.

The 'favorite beer' thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone from southern california heard of hanger 24? just curious how big there getting yet since theyre pretty new and getting big extremely fast.

there beers pretty damn good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehemiman View Post
      Upon seeing the Opa Opa growler I looked and saw you were in New England. Ever have any Wachusett? Their brewery is 5 minutes from where I live.:)
      lol, It was actually between a growler of Opa Opa or Wachusett IPA. I chose Opa just because it was a closer brewery and I figured it would be fresher. Never tried any of their stuff, but I'll be sure to grab some next beer run

Comment

Originally posted by davey101 View Post
        lol, It was actually between a growler of Opa Opa or Wachusett IPA. I chose Opa just because it was a closer brewery and I figured it would be fresher. Never tried any of their stuff, but I'll be sure to grab some next beer run
        All of their stuff is pretty good, I'd just avoid their blueberry if ya can.
        1988 325i Vert
        1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Anyone going to the Troegs Splinter Black release tomorrow morning?

Imperial Stout aged with Cocoa and Vanilla. MMmmmmmm....
          Cornering is like bringing a woman to climax.
          -Jackie Stewart

Comment

Originally posted by Trucidatio View Post
            Brewed My first real batch of beer last night. Nice dark stout that should end up at around a 6%, and be extremely hoppy and smooth.

Just gotta wait a month now, lol.

O well next week my smaller batch will be ready. A Pale ale.
            If you brew another Pale ale soon, be sure to use Citra hops in the boil and definitely for dry hopping.
            Cornering is like bringing a woman to climax.
            -Jackie Stewart

Comment

Anything from Kona Brewing, especially their Passionfruit Hefe. But their Firerock IPA, Longboard Lager, and Pipeline Porter Stout are damn good too. Mostly a cider kinda guy though.
              Originally posted by RUFFLZ
              #BANDISNIGGA
              Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              Why the fuck would you ever put a drink up there? If you ever have a drink to hold, just put it between your legs. You know, where your balls used to be before you had a girlfriend.

Comment

Just found out a liquor store near me has growlers of Rouge...going to pick up a Yellow Snow IPA and a Dead Guy growler soon.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

One of you dudes put up Dogfish Head Raison D'Etre.... awesome

Originally posted by vlad
                  Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Hick View Post
                    One of you dudes put up Dogfish Head Raison D'Etre.... awesome
                    ICKICK

dogfish IPAs (60, 90. and 120), Midas' touch, and theobroma are all amazing...especially Theo...HOLY FUCK good

When I go to happy hour for $3 drafts I tend to choose Shiner bock

Last edited by imsotyerred; 12-15-2010, 02:42 PM.
                    BRUTE

Comment

ive known of 90 min IPA for a while, its good too. i love samn smiths oatmeal stout, optimator spatin munich, and great lakes elliotness.

Originally posted by vlad
                      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Delicious.
                        Attached Files

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                        Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

they finally brought it back-

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch View Post
                            Just found out a liquor store near me has growlers of Rouge...going to pick up a Yellow Snow IPA and a Dead Guy growler soon.
                            Drank a Dead Guy for the superbowl. The ink on the bottle glows in the dark!
                            sigpic

Comment

miller lite with lime
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I had this delightful fella tonight, it was a collaboration from Green Flash / Pizza Port / Stone Brewing Co.

Very delicious brown ale, not hoppy at all and paired well with my Padrón '64 Anniversary Diplomatico Natural.

Last edited by emoshun; 03-06-2011, 03:10 AM.

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                                See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Working...
                                X