Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
    You got 30mins to go buy some beer! better go hit up a 7/11 awap
    my license expired at 12 o'clock just remembered that... is it true that some places dont take expired license? its not like i got any younger
    ]

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
      my license expired at 12 o'clock just remembered that... is it true that some places dont take expired license? its not like i got any younger
      true they wont , but you never know. tell them its your birthday. its worth a try?

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
        true they wont , but you never know. tell them its your birthday. its worth a try?
        thats sooo much BS! i paid for it to be renewed like 2 weeks ago and now im out of luck
        ]

Comment

Just had a couple glasses of Greenflash's Tripple. I think I liked it more than the Allagash Curieux from Maine even though it was good and aged in Jim Beam barrels, I couldn't pass up the happy hour deals on local brews. Will visit the Greenflash Brewery next week.
          sigpic

Comment

Whiskey and Sweet vermouth....wait this is a beer thread?

Comment

I had my first Stella Artois Belgian beer tonight, where has it been all my life!!!?

New favorite beer
              Attached Files
              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
                I had my first Stella Artois Belgian beer tonight, where has it been all my life!!!?

New favorite beer
                Draft or bottle?
                sigpic

Comment

the wife brought home a 6 pack of Rolling Rock last night (never seen it in Germany before, even on base) can't wait to kill it!

Comment

castle lager(south african) dont know if you can get it anywhere in the states yet, and I do like me some warsteiner. If I am going cheap pbr or dos equis
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                    :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                      the wife brought home a 6 pack of Rolling Rock last night (never seen it in Germany before, even on base) can't wait to kill it!
                      Don't get your hopes up.

My new favorite is Pliny the Edler by Russian Rive brewery. It is FUCKING AMAZING!!

Comment

Just recently tried Dales Pale Ale. Absolutely fantastic. I really like the approach of bringing quality beers to cans rather than bottles.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                        '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                        '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                        '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Cans are made of aluminum, aluminum has been proven to lead (causes) to Alzheimers.

Buy bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by Eecen View Post
                            Cans are made of aluminum, aluminum has been proven to lead (causes) to Alzheimers.

Buy bottles.
                            Bottled beer just tastes better IMO. I just tried a beer called Somersault by the same company that makes Fat Tire (New Belgium I believe) and it's awesome. Too bad it's a summer seasonal...it's already off the shelf where I beer shop :(
                            85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

Originally posted by Hey_You View Post
                              Bottled beer just tastes better IMO. I just tried a beer called Somersault by the same company that makes Fat Tire (New Belgium I believe) and it's awesome. Too bad it's a summer seasonal...it's already off the shelf where I beer shop :(

I have been drinking quite a bit of that.. pretty good stuff!

I am a mostly darker beer drinker though! Negra Modelo (bottle) and Guinness being my favorites!
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post

New favorite beer
                                Um, yeah.... Stella isn't a real Belgian style beer. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty tasty, and technically from Belgium, but Belgium has a style of beer that is not at all Stella. Leffe has a very nice Belgian ale, but you can't get the 9% version on this side of the pond.
                                88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                                We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Working...
                                X