No announcement yet.

The 'favorite beer' thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard good things about Uinta Labyrinth. I really want to try and get a hand on a bottle, now that its getting colder. I'm loving all the stouts and barleywines winter has to offer.
    Last edited by Dermeister3; 11-09-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I had Great Divide Yeti last week. WOW that was awesome. probably the chocolateyest beer ive ever had. I could drink that ALLLLL day.

On another note, Stone is re-releasing it's enjoy by IPA, for the END OF THE WORLD! 12.21.12 And this time, it'll be available in ALOT more places.

I'll probably pick up another bottle. It was solid the first time. Here's my review at my blog: Stone Enjoy By 9.21.12 IPA Review
      Last edited by Dermeister3; 11-09-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

A brewery from where I grew up in Roanoke, VA is starting to get big.

Roanoke Rail House
        Plenty of wonderful concepts available here

"Track 1" - I knew it was my favorite beer on earth the minute it hit my lips for the first time. Crazy good. It kind of reminds me of a Yuengling, but definitely better. That said, I love Yuengling. Anyway, they get their hops from Germany if that helps...

Every time Im back home Ill load up as much as I can. Last year when I left after Christmas I literally sold out 2 Kroger's stock and packed my car full.

They have a 2 other styles, but this is my favorite:

"Track 1
        When it comes to making Great Beer we have a One Track Mind

Our signature lager is a true session beer that is very drinkable, yet robust in flavor.

Track 1 has a ruby hazelnut color, medium light body, with moderate carbonation, and a roasty, nutty malt character balanced with the appropriate amount of bittering hops.

A clean balanced tasting lager with chocolate bitter notes along with a lightly sweet and bready malt character.

All of which is balanced out by a low bittering hop character. Its aroma is reminiscent of chocolate and toasted malts and bread.

This beer has 4.8% ABV and 18 IBU's."
        98 M3/4/5

Comment

just had some arrogant bastard ale.

way too much for me lol.

Comment

just polished off a 4 pack of allagash white....shit is BOMB
            1991 318is ---230K - DD
            1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
            so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dermeister3 View Post
              I've heard good things about Uinta Labyrinth. I really want to try and get a hand on a bottle, now that its getting colder. I'm loving all the stouts and barleywines winter has to offer.
              I can't say enough good things about it. Get it. Put it in your face.
              cars beep boop

Comment

Being a Native of Buffalo,NY my beer of choice will always be Labatt Blue. I'm also a fan of anything made by Blue Moon or Sam Adams
                sigpic
                Justin Angelli
                1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Good 'ol PBR. Goes down like water & will get you drunk.

Comment

had some lagunitas IPA today, that was a smooth beer, nice and yummy too.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiScope View Post
                      Good 'ol PBR. Goes down like water & will get you drunk.
                      ew.
                      pbr licks the tip

Comment

its not bad, but just about anything besides pbr, coors, miller, budwiser, and various other crap beers, is better.

first time i ever got drunk was at a friends 21st with a keg of coors light, i have no idea but i thought it was so damn tasty and good, had it a few other times recently, and i was like man that shit is not as good as i remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                          ew.
                          pbr licks the tip
                          Mind you, I'm 20. Don't need anything fancy just yet!

Comment

Last edited by Deltron Dirty30; 11-11-2012, 11:00 AM.
                            Originally posted by HarryPotter
                            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

With my food...

American - Bud Light
                              Japanese - Kirin Light
                              Italian - Peroni
                              Mexican - Corona Light
                              German - Spaten
                              88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                              89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                              56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                              www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Got my hands on the Labyrinth. It was good. Founders backwoods bastard lasted all of 20 minutes in athens but it was excellent if you can get it.
                                Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Working...
                                X