The 'favorite beer' thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
    orange wheat is pretty damn good, try their Alt-beir i like that one the best
    will do, I'm always looking for new beers to try, just got 12 of these orange wheats, so the Alt-Beir's will be next!

Comment

Originally posted by henryki View Post
      will do, I'm always looking for new beers to try, just got 12 of these orange wheats, so the Alt-Beir's will be next!
      most of their stuff is pretty good, i want try their chocolate porter and helles lager but i haven't gotten a chance yet
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
        most of their stuff is pretty good, i want try their chocolate porter and helles lager but i haven't gotten a chance yet
        I've only been able to try their pale ale and their orange wheat, damn me not being 21 yet... only a few more months to go though! haha

Comment

I've only been able to try their pale ale and their orange wheat, damn me not being 21 yet... only a few more months to go though! haha
          yeah same
          88 325is Five Speed
          Lachssilber

Comment

man that looks fancy, just out of curiosity, how much is it per bottle? because that seems the only way they'll sell that stuff with the way it's packaged haha
            No fancier than what I normally buy. Its between 9 and 14 a bottle depending on where you look.

The way I see it: it's not worth drinking crappy low percentage beers that will just give me a gut and waste my time and money. At 10%, one bottle of this will knock me out and cost a hellova lot less than going out. Plus it tastes better than most beers.

Though right now I am fond of Weyerbacher Merry Monks, that's only $10-$12 for a 6 pack, tastes delicious, and 8 or 9% as well. Definitely a great bargain.

Comment

when you turn 21 go to their brewery. It will not dissapoint.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Quidi Vidi Iceberg beer made with real iceberg water.
                1976 2002, 1987 325is, s50 1991 touring, 1996 328i vert

Comment

My old teammate works at Ballast Point. :up:

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Long trail hibernator

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prairie Bomb

The beer that started it all. Bomb! is the only stout we make that is ALWAYS on the brew schedule. When this beer was first made, it instantly was a hit in the craft beer world, and we began sending it far and wide. It’s one of the top rated imperial stouts in South Korea.…

This stuff is outstanding.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Enjoying one of these after a day on the golf course in 72º Florida panhandle weather.

Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Never seen anyone put beer in such a glass.

Comment

Newcastle Brown Ale is my favorite

brewing up 5 Gal Guinness stout type right now (5 days in),will let you know if its my favorite when its finished. then up next a Brown Ale

turned out GREAT and everybody loves it ,wont last long though, not bad for a first effort
                            Last edited by spdracrm3; 07-03-2014, 05:30 PM. Reason: update
                            Angus
                            88 E30M3 X2
                            89 325IX
                            92 R100GS/PD
                            :)

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                              Never seen anyone put beer in such a glass.
                              The label says to serve it in a goblet, and that's the closest thing in this house that isn't a plastic cup. I don't typically travel with all my stemware.
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Goblet? Or chalice?

Comment

Working...
                                X