This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuking bum, I almost Cro Copped him on the back of the neck

So as my wife came to pick me up, I work downtown Seattle and there are bums everywhere

this fuker comes straight at me and I am tired of them fuks allwasy hassling me for money

so before he even opened his mouth I stuck my hand out and said, can you spare some change

he said motherfucker, pulled out a dollar and threw it at me, I had my 3yr old daughter sitting on my shoulders

I said hold on motherfucker, let my put her in the car, I am going to crush your back

while I was putting my daughther in the car, he said fuk you, you POS I just an old man, leave me alone and started running down the street and cursing at me

as I got in the car I said to the wife follow the fuker down the alley and let me get out and put him out of his misery, she said leave him alone, he is just some old bum

Man I was so mad I was shaking I wanted to really bad run up to him and break his fuking knee with a nice side shin kick

motherfuker he was about 150lbs soaking wet, mid 50s, I am 230lbs and train MMA for a long time

I really wanted him to try to hit me, I would have taken his head clean off

fuking biatch was mad cause I asked him if he had spare change
    I swear next time I see that fuker, I am going to break him

You get this mad about a bum?

Comment

Gosh man, just take some deep breaths. Its not worth it.

Comment

what the hell is your problem?
        Originally posted by NavyE30
        I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Omg It's Teh Guy From Teh Newzzz I Swearzzzz
          Build Threads:
          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I had my daughter on my shoulders, he got in my face and took out a dollar and threw it at me, and while he did that, he hit my shoulder with his hand, I had gotten ready to really fuking kick him right in the face by my daughter screamed and gotten scared.

By the time I put her in the car the fuker ran down the street, this was during the day, so there was people around, but I really wanted to teach that POS a lesson.

Comment

Smelled like a rant
              sigpic

Comment

yeah bro, when I got home I was thinking I almost beat an old man down, and on top of that a bum

but fuk he pissed me off, motherfuker I work for my money if he has the guts to get mad at me like that, the fuk sure as hell can get a job

Comment

Shit man, with your daughter on your shoulders, just ignore the dude. Why force her to experience unnecessary violence and confrontation at a young age?
                  sigpic
                  1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
                  1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

yeah I know bro that is why I tried to put her in the car seat close the door and put this motherfuker to sleep with a kick to the fuking throat, but probablly end up killing the POS bum, and going to jail

good thing my wife was there and she didnt let me go after the fuker

Comment

You are married and have a child? You sound like a 16 year old dumb ass kid who doesn't know how to write english or exist as an adult in society.

Grow up.

Comment

Why don't you use a 'c' in your fuck?

Comment

LOL, you are the guy who stood up for the terrorist, but you want to fuck up some old drunk bum.

Keep making America proud, soldier.
                          85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                          e30 restoration and V8 swap
                          24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Just as bums aren't role models for (young kids) over agressive adult's arent either.

Be THANKFULL for what you have now. It can happen to anybody blah blah blah..

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

wow "bro", i didnt realize what a badass you are. Im going to go back and edit all my derogatory remarks towards you in hopes you and franco, defenders of the world, dont join forces and come kick my ass.
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X