Jennifer Anniston is 30 min. from my house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jennifer Anniston is 30 min. from my house

Let's go run a train on this bitch, woo woo!

She's in a city about 30 minutes away, shooting some new movie that has a bunch of scenes at a motel there. Anyone want to get a pool started on how close I can get to the set before I'm taken away by men with guns?

I've got 5 bucks on 20 feet.

Comment

LOL, where have you been? She's been in Portland for like the last three weeks. She's had dinner at the restaurant down the street from me a few times, I guess. At least that's what I've heard from friends.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
        LOL, where have you been? She's been in Portland for like the last three weeks. She's had dinner at the restaurant down the street from me a few times, I guess. At least that's what I've heard from friends.
        I know that, she just got to Madras last Friday. :D

Comment

Hit That
          Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

are you all really that obsessed with her?

Comment

Originally posted by 87-325ic View Post
              are you all really that obsessed with her?
              Did I mention anywhere being obsessed? No, just thought it was pretty rad that she's less than an hour from my house. You don't see too many women in their early-40's that are still that smoking hot.

Comment

wowo you are fucking gossip
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                  Did I mention anywhere being obsessed? No, just thought it was pretty rad that she's less than an hour from my house. You don't see too many women in their early-40's that are still that smoking hot.
                  Ummm . . .

She's 38.
                  Current Cars
                  2014 M235i
                  2009 R56 Cooper S
                  1998 M3
                  1997 M3

Comment

lol, small town excitement. We're no Hollywood but at any given moment there are 3 big movies being shot here simultaneously with A-list actors hanging around.

Jay

Comment

She came up in conversation with a friend of mine (who used to be a model and got the chance to go a few celebrity-type events) and he simply nodded and said "yeah, I always thought she was pretty cool but she such a great person to hang out with..."

I still hate him.
                      '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                      '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

yeah well in raleigh nc we dont get any movies or anything

but dawsons creek and 1 tree hill were shot on the coast

Katie Holmes rented my beach house for a couple months when she was dating Chris Kline (we found a letter he wrote her, hes a retard)
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                          lol, small town excitement. We're no Hollywood but at any given moment there are 3 big movies being shot here simultaneously with A-list actors hanging around.

Jay
                          Fascinating. My city isn't that small. The one she's in is. But we still don't get too many movies being filmed in this area.

I think the last big movie that was filmed in this area was the scene from Swordfish where the helicopter lands down near the river where the senator or whatever he was was fishing. That was at Smith Rcok State Park.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                            Ummm . . .

She's 38.
                            exactly, early 40's
                            BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              Ummm . . .

She's 38.
                              Thank you, Captain Semantics. Big difference there.

Comment

Working...
                              X