The Rarest Nissans in existance

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Funkmasta
    replied

    There are a couple Patrol Fire trucks in that photo...

    Would have like to have seen a factory example of:

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    I think that one off street legal car is awesome =x wows.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Originally posted by Funkmasta
    no patrols? :(
    The same thing ran through my mind too

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    no patrols? :(

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Thanks for sharing, I had a great time looking through all those photos... wow there was a lot of them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Coco Savage
    replied
    the old school gtr is the win

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Coco Savage
    awesome!

    sucks those are tucked away for most not to see them, but car history is pretty cool
    For sure. Doesn't matter what kind of cars you'e into, any enthusiast can appreciate something like that.

    Especially all those R32 and R34 Skylines! :shock:

    Leave a comment:


  • Coco Savage
    replied
    awesome!

    sucks those are tucked away for most not to see them, but car history is pretty cool

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan325iC
    replied
    Holllleeeeyyyy shit. Do all car companies hoard their super amazing fucking rare cars in some lonely warehouse somewhere? I would probably just explode if I got to tour a billion dollar airplane hanger like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerista
    You're talking about the MID4??
    ya, this guy



    Ugly

    Leave a comment:


  • GarrettM
    replied
    MMMM R360 GT-1. That car was in the old Test Drive game. Funny that the R390 used 90-06 Z32 300ZX head lights.
    R34=Played out.
    I would kill for a Fairlady 2000 (Datsun 2000) around here!
    Nice old school S12s also.

    I saw these pics a couple weeks ago, it was on Digg.com.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Originally posted by LivingLegend06
    The silver mid engined one of a kind Nissan looks like the bastard child of a 2nd gen MR2 and a ford probe. It looks like a nice warehouse though. I think I am gonna start one of those "i just bought a lot of land in Portugal and this was in the old rusted barn." threads with these pictures.
    You're talking about the MID4??

    Leave a comment:


  • NC325iC
    replied
    Originally posted by LivingLegend06
    The silver mid engined one of a kind Nissan looks like the bastard child of a 2nd gen MR2 and a ford probe. It looks like a nice warehouse though. I think I am gonna start one of those "i just bought a lot of land in Portugal and this was in the old rusted barn." threads with these pictures.
    if you replace the probe with an mx6 and ad in a bit of nsx styling i believe you get that car, a copy of the the other big asian 3

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Cool

    Leave a comment:


  • E46toE30
    replied
    Originally posted by LivingLegend06
    The silver mid engined one of a kind Nissan looks like the bastard child of a 2nd gen MR2 and a ford probe. It looks like a nice warehouse though. I think I am gonna start one of those "i just bought a lot of land in Portugal and this was in the old rusted barn." threads with these pictures.

    Haha. your thoughts on the silver car are mine exactly. But mid engine + 1/1 equals sex.

    Leave a comment:

Working...