The Rarest Nissans in existance

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    The silver mid engined one of a kind Nissan looks like the bastard child of a 2nd gen MR2 and a ford probe. It looks like a nice warehouse though. I think I am gonna start one of those "i just bought a lot of land in Portugal and this was in the old rusted barn." threads with these pictures.

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    Pretty sweet cars in there.

    Leave a comment:


  • andyman2487
    replied
    That old school GT-R 5 pics down = drool.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    I've seen those pics before....very nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • E46toE30
    started a topic The Rarest Nissans in existance

    The Rarest Nissans in existance

    Just Look...there is a silver mid-engined nissan i did not know existed 1/1 ever made. Also included is a blue nissan supercar i have seen in forza which is also apparently 1/1 and is for sale for around 1 mil.

    http://www.twinturbo.net/net/viewmsg...msg_id=2079707
Working...