Christmas... Holiday... Presnent List Thread 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas... Holiday... Presnent List Thread 2007

What y'all asking for? I need some ideas.

hope someone gets me an xbox or a wii

Comment

PS3 - mainly for the bluray
      60 gallon compressor
      Early 2002 Door panels
      Maybe a new suit or some dress shirts
      Axis old skools
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

i want a new snow shovel and thats it.
        fuck christmas gifts. id rather spend time with family. im not cheap... i just hate the whole "have to buy something" for someone.
        i get what i need throughout the year. i dont want shit for xmas
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

i got a badass mad bomber hat, beyond that, i asked for my parents to knock off some of the money i owe em. college ftw.

i asked my grandparents for food cards. haha
          ________
          Toyota r engine history
          Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
            i want a new snow shovel and thats it.
            fuck christmas gifts. id rather spend time with family. im not cheap... i just hate the whole "have to buy something" for someone.
            i get what i need throughout the year. i dont want shit for xmas
            Fuck that man. Free shit FTW

EDIT - i didn't mean "fuck spending time with family" - because that's what it's all about.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I agree with Blunt's view - for me Christmas means spending time with family and friends and just appreciating the simple things - I really don't need to be showered with gifts to appreciate the holiday....that's what birthdays are for ;-)

I have two nieces and two nephews (the oldest being 10) and everyone gets them something for Christmas. As the years have passed the meaning of this holiday has changed in my view. Before I couldn't wait to open all the gifts - now I am just thankful to have family & friends around to enjoy the holiday.

Jon
              Rides...
              1991 325i - sold :(
              2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

I'm asking people to give our son money for his 529 account

Comment

I have no idea what I am getting as I havent told anyone anything.

The bro and I are taking my mom to Vegas for x-mas. She has been having some health problems and has never been so its kind of a "check off the list" kind of thing.
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                    I have no idea what I am getting as I havent told anyone anything.

The bro and I are taking my mom to Vegas for x-mas. She has been having some health problems and has never been so its kind of a "check off the list" kind of thing.
                    That's nice.

Comment

I already told everyone to save their money and buy themselves something. Asking for stuff at my age, not like I am super old, is pretty pathetic. If I want something I can afford, I get it, if not, I save for it. Christmas and the whole gift giving thing is good when you are below middle school age, but as you grow, you see things in a different way. I hope my family is with me for many more years because to me it is about getting together, spending time, because sometimes you realize those close to your may soon be gone. So if you think I am some sort of nut, fine, if not and you get more joy in giving than receiving, then good for you. But overall, I hope everyone has a nice holiday season and stays safe and enjoy themselves.

Comment

It's probably worth noting that my family gives gifts like crazy. If I don't ask for something - I get junk. So, I ask away.

Comment

Valentine 1
                          My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                          There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Tom Tom One
                            Originally posted by NavyE30
                            I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Originally posted by bwanac View Post
                              What y'all asking for? I need some ideas.
                              Are you a senior yet? If you are, maybe be like me and realize don't really need another game system to distract you (besides SNES for breaks), or hings to your car you are gonna upgrade from soon...

so just ask for a GAP giftcard for socks and underwear, and perhaps a fifth of the Sailor.

Comment

Working...
                              X