Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My brother (TJ/Digitalwave) is in the hospital.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope whatever is ailing Teej is remedied soon and he returns to good health. I will keep him in my thoughts.

Please keep us posted on his progress.

Jon
    Rides...
    1991 325i - sold :(
    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

good job insisting on a solid diagnosis. sadly, alot of times, that's what it takes.

Comment

Tell him I said to get well. Heckuva way to spend the holiday.
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

I can't speak for all of r3v, but know their is a community of people here that will help if we can.

If TJ or your family needs anything, let everyone here know.

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear CobraKai.

Get well soon TJ

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
              I can't speak for all of r3v, but know their is a community of people here that will help if we can.

If TJ or your family needs anything, let everyone here know.
              x2
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Holy shit TJ!! Get better son of a bitch!!! Weve known eachother since what.... '99/'00? Get well soon brother. ;) God knows Ive had my run-ins with hospitals. Some self-imposed, some not.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I still dont know much on his state right now, but at around 6 this morning our mom woke me up and told me she was going driving to West Palm to be with him at the hospital. Since it was 6am and I went to bed like 4 hours before I was out of it and dont remember much but what I do remember is they had him stay there for 24 hours starting at 1am lastnight and I cant remember the rest.

Once my mom calls me again I'll get more in-depth details and update everyone.

and once again thanks to all of you guys, we really appreciate it.
                  -alex
                  i take pictures.

Comment

Well the newest update is they have him on an IV and once its done getting into his system they are going to release him. They still dont know whats causing all of this so I honestly dont know what else to tell everyone. My mom is going to be with him until he feels up to driving back here to Sarasota in the next day or two.
                    Either my mom doesnt want me to know whats happening or they really dont know, I dont know.
                    -alex
                    i take pictures.

Comment

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Best of wishes to TJ and your family. Tell him I've got something for him ;)

Comment

Damn dude, that's crazy. As usual, I'll be looking for the updates and wishing him a speedy recovery.

Like Dave said, it's a shitty way to spend the holiday.

Spastic, send them to me :) and yes, I know what they are. ;) Oh if I only had a use for them. lol
                        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I dont personally know him but he is an amazing photographer. I wish him and your family the best of luck. you all will be in my thoughts.
                          sigpic

Comment

wish you a speedy recovery man
                            Originally posted by ebelements
                            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

sounds like the stuff I go though. But hope the outcome is not the same. I can recommend some good drugs to ask for but Im sure you already got them.

Hang in there sir, and hope to see ya soon!

Please keep us updated!
                              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

damn. Thanks for keeping us posted. Hope it is nothing serious and get well soon!
                                San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X