Yet another financial question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • psloan
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    I didn't want to see your joint account....

    END
    It's not a joint account - and you cant just type END when you want to have the last word...

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean
    /end thread
    sorry I had my reply box open for a long time and didn't see that

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    I didn't want to see your joint account....

    END

    Originally posted by psloan
    You said you would prefer a bank statement and you got it. I'm not going to do both. You're obviously only interested in congratulating yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    You said you would prefer a bank statement and you got it. I'm not going to do both. You're obviously only interested in congratulating yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Works for me.... Sorry for the rant.

    Originally posted by Jean
    /end thread

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    /end thread

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Based on your lack of response... what are you "planning" on becoming? a nurse?

    Is that better?

    Originally posted by psloan
    How the hell would you come to that conclusion? I said i'm still in college and doing statistical analysis - do you think I am an RN or LVN? Jackass

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Talking to you, reminds me of my 18 year old nephew.... he's a moron, I'm just trying to make the world a better place....

    Originally posted by psloan
    The question is though - why do you feel the need to prove your financial security to a all wise, all knowing 22 year old punk moron?

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Still waiting to run your credit score.... cash in hand, and NO it doesn't affect your credit rating.... dumb ass

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    So you're a nurse then.....?
    How the hell would you come to that conclusion? I said i'm still in college and doing statistical analysis - do you think I am an RN or LVN? Jackass

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    I forgot to mention 401K....

    As far as who am I proving all this too? It's you, you fucking moron.... my entire point is.... you can have cash, and milk your credit cards... debit only, no credit is retarded..

    You'll be disappointed.... is that a fact... you must be desperate, resorting to mocking Canada... Where am I exactly? All wise, all knowing, 22 year old punk?

    Still waiting to run your credit score.... cash in hand, and NO it doesn't affect your credit rating.... dumb ass
    The question is though - why do you feel the need to prove your financial security to a all wise, all knowing 22 year old punk moron?

    The canada part was a joke. Have a sense of humor. You're a sensitive dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    So you're a nurse then.....?

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    I forgot to mention 401K....

    As far as who am I proving all this too? It's you, you fucking moron.... my entire point is.... you can have cash, and milk your credit cards... debit only, no credit is retarded..

    You'll be disappointed.... is that a fact... you must be desperate, resorting to mocking Canada... Where am I exactly? All wise, all knowing, 22 year old punk?

    Still waiting to run your credit score.... cash in hand, and NO it doesn't affect your credit rating.... dumb ass


    Originally posted by psloan
    who are you trying to prove this all to? Because you can save your effort - I really don't care. I'll be disappointed if I'm where you are in 7 years. That includes canada.

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    who are you trying to prove this all to? Because you can save your effort - I really don't care. I'll be disappointed if I'm where you are in 7 years. That includes canada.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Don't tell me that's a joint account.... Or should I post my wife's account also?

    Originally posted by psloan
    full time college student / full time @ outpatient imaging - I'm now doing statistical analysis here. My wife is in nursing school. I have other ventures in the works though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...