No announcement yet.

Ticket Invalidity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i got one at a school i don't even go to bc i was parked for 5 min. they put down my color as "gray" and it's delphin metallic. I don't think i have much of a case here although they did send me a notice after the ticket had doubled after a 21 day waiting period. i think its bullshit and i shouldn't have to pay the bigger fine since i didn't even know about the ticket until 2 days ago and it's dated as 2 days ago too.
    Advanded Delphin Division
    My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

The colour of car written on the ticket means shit. I got a parking ticket for my Toyota Land Cruiser and the cop wrote down "Heap" and.. oops I mean "Jeep". The judge didn't give a shit. Was the license plate correct? Yes? Pay up sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
        wow. Maybe I WON'T go to college.
        lol

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
          Are you fucking serious? Do you expect a cop to write delphin metallic on a ticket? It's fucking gray. GRAY. Stop being a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
          haha you know damn well it's green!
          Advanded Delphin Division
          My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

Originally posted by redhatpat View Post
            The colour of car written on the ticket means shit. I got a parking ticket for my Toyota Land Cruiser and the cop wrote down "Heap" and.. oops I mean "Jeep". The judge didn't give a shit. Was the license plate correct? Yes? Pay up sucker.
            Last time I went to the courthouse the judge threw out a speeding ticket because the cop wrote Toyota Camry instead of Toyota Corolla

the license plate matched though
            R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Working...
            X