The 5 Most Horrifying Bugs in the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 5 Most Horrifying Bugs in the World

There are about 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 insects on earth at any given moment. Seriously, that's a real number. For every one of us, there are 1.5 billion bugs. But some of them are so horrifying, just one is too many. Here are five you want to avoid at all
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Holy crap bot flies make me want to kill myself. ew.
    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

wow.......bot flies are the most ruthless little creatures i have ever heard of. made me all itchy damnit.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
      Instagram:
      https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
      LS Build Thread:
      https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

AHH I've seen all of those on TV at one point or another. That fucking botfly is the creepiest by far. I hate the thought of parasites living inside you. ><

91 318is

Comment

The Japanese giant hornets are to be feared !! I have killed some before. Our electric power government agency (TVA) here (E.TN) brought them in from Japan to feed on the beetle problem we were having with the beetles eating and killing tons of pine trees. Needless to say we do not have the beetle problem any longer but you do see these bastards around !!

Comment

I love how that was written.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
              The Japanese giant hornets are to be feared !! I have killed some before. Our electric power government agency (TVA) here (E.TN) brought them in from Japan to feed on the beetle problem we were having with the beetles eating and killing tons of pine trees. Needless to say we do not have the beetle problem any longer but you do see these bastards around !!

When I saw that I was thinking I have seen them around in your area. They freak the fuck out of me and I never forgot them. But saying they were in Japan I did not think they would be here. Now I understand. Fuck that shit!
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

comense burning of the rainforest.
                Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
                Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

fuuuucccckkkk, and I'm going to tokyo this summer
                  sigpic

Comment

The author is hilarious!

"Africanized bees do not roll this way. They give you half a second of being too close before they decide it is time to completely fuck your shit up"

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinho View Post
                      The author is hilarious!

"Africanized bees do not roll this way. They give you half a second of being too close before they decide it is time to completely fuck your shit up"

Seriously if the author didn't write it in the entertaining way he did I would've went to bed scared of those little fuckers. His comments about 3inch long bees that shoot acid from its ass and ants fuckin' shit up was great.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                        Seriously if the author didn't write it in the entertaining way he did I would've went to bed scared of those little fuckers. His comments about 3inch long bees that shoot acid from its ass and ants fuckin' shit up was great.
                        The author is fucking hilarious. I keep'd on reading because of him.

Comment

Working...
                        X