Devasting news story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
    The question is how many people see the fact that if universal heath care comes into being, we will all be treated like that.

I'm not saying I like the fact that the military guys are getting the shaft ( I did my 8 years ), I'm just pointing out that if the gov gets control of the private sector you will see lot's more of this kind of garbage.
    Not necessarily. I am not saying that's not going to happen, but I am just trying to say it doesn't have to be like this. Even the way it is now, you have to shaft through a lot of BS doctors who don't know shit anyways, too many people become doctors just for $ but end up being half good if that. But of course with out govt. it will be, or worse.

Well that made a lot of sense didn't it...nevermind.
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I hope something gets done about this, this is most definately appalling. It is very upsetting that my best friend is getting this kind of "help" if he ever needs it.
      Originally posted by NavyE30
      I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

The question is how many people see the fact that if universal heath care comes into being, we will all be treated like that.

I'm not saying I like the fact that the military guys are getting the shaft ( I did my 8 years ), I'm just pointing out that if the gov gets control of the private sector you will see lot's more of this kind of garbage.
        i agree 100% . competition is a good thing especially when it comes to health care.
        once the government gets involved there will be none and you will get the dregs of society treating you and your loved ones. that is after you wait 5 months to get in to see someone
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I saw this on the news the day they aired it. Very disturbing, it must have been nuts for the correspondent to be there when the dude died.

Originally posted by whysimon
          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Wrenching story

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
              I saw this on the news the day they aired it. Very disturbing, it must have been nuts for the correspondent to be there when the dude died.
              so true...good lord when they showed him in the bed... i was completely shocked

Comment

For me this is an extreme example of the callousness of our government and institutions. There are a lot of people that are all about "supporting our troops" as a tactic in continuing their own agendas while at the same are cutting support for the troops in this very real way. They only support the troops when it is in their interests. Once they are back at home and no longer fighting, they are a liability - just another area to do budget cuts.

Comment

Yes, of course. Universal health care works exactly like that.

Dumbass.

This is an example of a bad doctor, nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by redhatpat View Post
                    Yes, of course. Universal health care works exactly like that.

Dumbass.

This is an example of a bad doctor, nothing else.
                    A Canadian telling us how our universal health care is going to work. Doesn't the canucks drive here to have procedures done and pay cash because they can't get anything done up there.

I doctor put it on his paperwork ( is that the bad doctor you are talking about ) and the report never made it into his medical records. That's the system failing not the doctor. Military med is about as close as we can compare to socialized health care here in the US.

If you go back and read my post it says you can expect more of this, what part made that look like exactly the same, reading is fundamental DUMBASS. Go back on smoke some more shitty Canadian bud to help your brain.

Comment

Universal means available to all. It does not describe a system of providing care. Every American should have access to the best health care available. We are the richest nation on the planet. The fact is we do not have it. Worse still, we pay more than the countries with better and more universal care. The reason is that the politicians are in the pockets of the drug companies, insurance companies, and the hospital industry. These three are all dominated by only a few players and they will do anything to avoid having to compete on price and/or quality of service. There is no competition, They are oligopolies at best and criminal conspirators at worst.

Comment

Do yourself a favor and volunteer for a day at a VA hospital ( I have, when I got my EMT years ago ) before you say what universal health care will be like in the US, until you do, shut the fuck up.
                        Oh and spit Michael Moores dick out of your mouth, Blunts is getting cold.

Comment

wow.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Thats fucking disgusting. That kind of shit really gives me faith in the man in charge...

Comment

A Canadian telling us how our universal health care is going to work. Doesn't the canucks drive here to have procedures done and pay cash because they can't get anything done up there.

I doctor put it on his paperwork ( is that the bad doctor you are talking about ) and the report never made it into his medical records. That's the system failing not the doctor. Military med is about as close as we can compare to socialized health care here in the US.

If you go back and read my post it says you can expect more of this, what part made that look like exactly the same, reading is fundamental DUMBASS. Go back on smoke some more shitty Canadian bud to help your brain.

It's really hard to read your posts because your grammar is so bad.

Our health care isn't that bad. once your in you get great treatment, its just that there isn't enough hospitals.

Yes, we can tell you how universal health care works because we have it. There is screw ups in Privatized health care and public health care.

I'm pretty sure, like most professions, after a while whether your getting paid a lot or little doesn't have any effect on how you do your job, its the type of person you are. the money sucking whores would be less likely to become doctors if they got paid less, and the people who are actually out there to help people would still become doctors because they're good at it, and they actually give a damn rather then doing it so they can purchase they're sports care and their million $ home.

Comment

I am at a loss for words, that terrible

Comment

Working...
                                X