Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***** I Want Thread *****

POST PICS OF WHAT YOU ARE SAVING YOUR $$ FOR

I've been an unmotivated fuck recently. To get my fat ass motivated, I resorted to greed.

I made a list of things I want. Things that are totally in reach - AND not some pipe dream...

Some of mine are personal, other are purely for fun. Feel free to post yours - it can be a picture or just a description, and it need not be e30 related.

(if anyone posts a picture of a Ferrari, or (insert name of supercar), a girl, or ect... I'll call you a noob and make fun of you for the rest of your short stay here)

I'll start.

I want a proper TV to watch things on. 43 inch samsung should do till I get the video projector.

I need a suit for job interviews/nights out that doesn't make me look gay like this guy - hell, every man need at least one jacket in the closet.

I have a ton more "wants" - but this is what is on my radar to buy...

What is on your list to buy?
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

A Canon 5d, think its time to step up to full frame.. Will still hold on to/use my 40d & 20d though

And a 15" MacBook Pro.. 2.4ghz 4gb

Looking forward to having both of these by the end of the year...
    Last edited by sumyungguy; 02-12-2008, 04:41 AM.

Comment

I want to finally cross over to a DSLR

400D/ XTi would do for now.

and full tank of gas! screw this student life.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
        I want to finally cross over to a DSLR

400D/ XTi would do for now.
        Honestly, go for a used 20/30d.. 17-85mm IS is a great starter lens too. Look around and you could easily have both for under $900

Comment

Moonroof and Evo front lip install on the ///M.
          Continuous For Sale Thread
          323i s50

Comment

I want 2 new surfboards. Preferably of the longboard variety.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I'm in the market for either a Playstation 3 or Xbox 360... can't decide
              Black Friday this year, I WILL get a 50" HDTV 1080x for $1000

srsly, my list of wants right now is all related to cars.

1) I want to get my front suspension redone so that I can have adjustability... $300
              2) On the TURTL3, get my suspension, brakes, rear plastic bumper, and engine swap (nicer M20) done
              3) Get my 535is going. Just need to do the work.
              4) Do the M30 swap. Still need to buy a couple things.

It's great having 3 cars to work on, but man, it keeps me busy.
              Slicktop City!

Comment

For it to be Feb 28th, so I will be picking up my E30 to begin the drive home.
                Then...
                1) Sell/trade BMP body kit on car for plastic bumpers +is lip + ryan g splitter
                2) Sell throwing star rep wheels and get ones I like (can't decide)
                3) Sell R6
                4) Enjoy E30.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                  For it to be Feb 28th, so I will be picking up my E30 to begin the drive home.
                  Then...
                  1) Sell/trade BMP body kit on car for plastic bumpers +is lip + ryan g splitter
                  2) Sell throwing star rep wheels and get ones I like (can't decide)
                  3) Sell R6
                  4) Enjoy E30.
                  Sell me your tstar reps
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I've wanted one ever since I was a wee lad. This is what I'm saving up for... The plan is to buy an original mini and eventually go VTEC on that bish YO. You can't argue with a car that's balls fast, reliable and that small.

*edit* pic takes a while to load. It's so nice... dig it twice.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I finally decided to go the lotus elise route. The exige is out of my price range so a Black Elise is where it's at.

Also, a some new lenses for my rebel XTI. I want to get a macro or fisheye next.

Oh and it's definitely time I pull the trigger on the indoor rock climbing membership at rockreation in Santa Monica.
                      Last edited by sumyungguy; 02-12-2008, 12:11 PM.
                      tasty

Comment

I want my dream E30 to be a reality:

Photoshopped to my liking.
                        Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
                          I finally decided to go the lotus elise route. The exige is out of my price range so a Black Elise is where it's at.
                          Be sure and get the hardtop for it!

Comment

The things i've been wanting to get don't really cost that much but i want somany of them. 1:18 diecast.

Last edited by JasonC; 02-12-2008, 06:11 PM. Reason: fix red X's

1992 BMW 325iC
                            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post

I've wanted one ever since I was a wee lad. This is what I'm saving up for... The plan is to buy an original mini and eventually go VTEC on that bish YO. You can't argue with a car that's balls fast, reliable and that small.

*edit* pic takes a while to load. It's so nice... dig it twice.

Not mine but rather one we ran across on a Tail of the Dragon run last fall.
                              Last edited by atomic; 03-13-2008, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X