In case anyone needs to change the wheel on an airbus 320

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
      In case anyone needs to change the wheel on an airbus 320

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      i like this one more:-)
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The wife came out to hang with the LSO during one of our FCLP periods this week and good some sweet pictures! I'm flying 125.

DSC_0171PS by gkurey, on Flickr

DSC_0035PS by gkurey, on Flickr

DSC_0008PS by gkurey, on Flickr

DSC_0141PS by gkurey, on Flickr

DSC_0052PS by gkurey, on Flickr

DSC_0135PS by gkurey, on Flickr

DSC_0131PS by gkurey, on Flickr

DSC_0105PS_1 by gkurey, on Flickr

Comment

Once again it's proven military guys get all the fun. Do you flare at all or just smack it down?

Comment

No flare, just hold AOA and fly into the deck!

Comment

Sweet shots! Thnx for sharing with us here.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Enjoy
                Will
                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by gkurey View Post
                  The wife came out to hang with the LSO during one of our FCLP periods this week and good some sweet pictures! I'm flying 125.
                  Nice dude, I remember that being a good time. Did they have the girls roger up your ball calls? That was funny and unexpected for us. I also remember coming in for a pretty legit SH break, and basically doing a 2 mile straight in on my first pass....paddles was not impressed :) Good luck at the boat, it's a great time in VT's.....not quite as much at the RAG.....but then it's fun again in the fleet (nights still blow though)
                  e92 M3
                  e30 M3 s52 swap
                  w203 C240 wagon (DD)
                  190e 5.6 swap (in surgery)

Comment

Originally posted by FLYNAVY View Post
                    Nice dude, I remember that being a good time. Did they have the girls roger up your ball calls? That was funny and unexpected for us. I also remember coming in for a pretty legit SH break, and basically doing a 2 mile straight in on my first pass....paddles was not impressed :) Good luck at the boat, it's a great time in VT's.....not quite as much at the RAG.....but then it's fun again in the fleet (nights still blow though)
                    Yeah, the wives and GFs were on for our full stop...pretty cool! I was gonna blow thru with a fast break since it was Friday and all, but paddles warned us beforehand to keep it civil, haha. The next two boats are out of Key West and San Diego so I am hoping to make either one of those after xmas!

Comment

Yeah, the wives and GFs were on for our full stop...pretty cool! I was gonna blow thru with a fast break since it was Friday and all, but paddles warned us beforehand to keep it civil, haha. The next two boats are out of Key West and San Diego so I am hoping to make either one of those after xmas!
                      Haha I forgot about fast break Fridays. I did a post Christmas boat out of SD as well....awesome time, though it felt like we were bouncing forever.....started before the holidays, then came back and bounced all of jan, went hook down in early feb and qual'd on my bday. Little did I know I'd be back in a couple months for almost 2 years after getting -101 for the RAG.....also a very good time, if you don't care about flying rhinos or VAQ, and want to fly God's Chariot (single seat chucks if you were wondering). Key West would also be a great time. Good luck dude, be the ball! Oh yeah, paddles is always right :)
                      e92 M3
                      e30 M3 s52 swap
                      w203 C240 wagon (DD)
                      190e 5.6 swap (in surgery)

Comment

Key West boat it is...I got selected for E2/C2 today! I always wanted hornets but I'm sure this will be pretty awesome in other ways...keeping a positive outlook!

Comment

Key West boat it is...I got selected for E2/C2 today! I always wanted hornets but I'm sure this will be pretty awesome in other ways...keeping a positive outlook!

Hey, nothing wrong with that. I think flying a E2 would be really cool. No you can't go Mach 2 with your hair on fire, but you still get to fly the people who direct the guys going Mach 1+ to their targets.

My great uncle flew PBYs and S2 Trackers for years. (Yes world war 2, Korea and possibly Viet Nam.) He had some pretty wild stories.

Will
                          '88 BMW M3

Comment

Will, very cool about your uncle! Yeah, there will be other ways to have an awesome time...I'm very proud either way of what I'll be doing!

Comment

Will, very cool about your uncle! Yeah, there will be other ways to have an awesome time...I'm very proud either way of what I'll be doing!
                              One of the stories my uncle used to tell was about attacking a sub, and having it fire back. I guess they dropped their depth charges (I don't remember what he was flying at the time) and lumbered off low and slow thinking they had been hit. A little while later one of the crew members came up to the cockpit and asked why they were still flying around the with bomb bay doors open. The bay doors were closed and suddenly the plane flew correctly.

And then there was the time he fell out of a Stearman that was being flow by a high ranking officer :shock:. Yes, they were inverted, and obviously he was wearing a parachute.

Will
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Congrats! You'll still have a ton of fun. I really enjoyed flying people/parts/pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X