So who has naked's of Kat Von D??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Just b/c they are tatted up and "different looking" doesn't mean they are any less whiney and indecisive. Trust me, chair time does not equal coolness.

    Leave a comment:


  • monty
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    thats the kind of chick you fuck in the ass and throw down a flight of stairs. tell me youd want to be married to that? if we are talking sport fucking we are opening up all kinds of new doors.

    A girl with tats means she likes pain, so yes, there would be plenty of butt darts and stair divings, maybe even some hot iron branding of the one anothers genitals. The tats dont really make me turn my head away from her. I notice that she is physically acttractive before for the tats, im not really turned of or turned on by them. I know some of you guys may say "I look at her ass first or her tits or her legs", for me I notice the eyes first and Pixie has amazing eyes. Im just saying id get to know her with the chance of doing so and if she treated me well and was fun to be around, yeah i'd marry her. Im not trying to marry what other people like.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    OMG, I just realized my fate.

    blunts wife is a doc, my girlfriend is becoming one. I did drugs, he did drugs. Old shitty BMWs.

    Fuck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Score bro. I'm happy with what I have as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I guess the fact that the majority of them are not prissy, "I need a new bag", "I wanna leave this show/concert", "Do-Do, Don't Do", "My nail polish" whiners. These are the type that live life, don't mind a skinned knee, let's go rockclimbing, Drink a beer and take a shot with ya, and in general arn't afraid to be themself. I just can't stand cookie-cutter broads.
    My girlfriend doesnt carry around a dog most Mexicans regard as food. You dont have to be a tatted up skank with burnt dyed hair and holes in your face to not be Paris Hilton.

    In fact, not only is she not some vapid whore but she is so much more intellegent than I am that she is on the cusp of doubling my salary (and me having to call her doctor). She is borderline nympho, runs/bikes, camps, ect....

    although, I wouldnt mind her getting fake tits...

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I guess the fact that the majority of them are not prissy, "I need a new bag", "I wanna leave this show/concert", "Do-Do, Don't Do", "My nail polish" whiners. These are the type that live life, don't mind a skinned knee, let's go rockclimbing, Drink a beer and take a shot with ya, and in general arn't afraid to be themself. I just can't stand cookie-cutter broads.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Sorry blunt, those of us under the minimum age for Social Security are more interested in "that kind of chick" as opposed to those "granny-panty wearin', disco frosted bouffant, w/ a mountian of a monster muff, flashdance leg warmer sportin', Senior Citizen skeeze-mammas.

    I'll tell ya this, it's like christmas to take off an article of clothing and find some nifty "gift". It gets old staring at bland flesh.
    Im 27 and I would push her down a flight of stairs when I was through with her.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Dude, none of 'em make sandwiches anymore, it's McD's if your lucky.






    j/k

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Blunt,
    The world is changing. No one dresses up anymore to catch a flight.
    You know what I mean.
    dont get me wrong. lets assume i was 50 years younger, good looking and single. i would be be out trying to bang chicks like that. but when it came time to try and find one to make me sandwiches and clean my house i would go for more of a scarlett johanson type.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Blunt,
    The world is changing. No one dresses up anymore to catch a flight.
    You know what I mean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    thats the kind of chick you fuck in the ass and throw down a flight of stairs. tell me youd want to be married to that? if we are talking sport fucking we are opening up all kinds of new doors.


    Sorry blunt, those of us under the minimum age for Social Security are more interested in "that kind of chick" as opposed to those "granny-panty wearin', disco frosted bouffant, w/ a mountian of a monster muff, flashdance leg warmer sportin', Senior Citizen skeeze-mammas.

    I'll tell ya this, it's like christmas to take off an article of clothing and find some nifty "gift". It gets old staring at bland flesh.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by monty
    I was thinkin the same thing but then again I did just read this whole thread and it does have some entertainment value. Anyhow I think Pixie is way hotter than Kat. (sorry about the huge pic, for some reason it wont resize)
    thats the kind of chick you fuck in the ass and throw down a flight of stairs. tell me youd want to be married to that? if we are talking sport fucking we are opening up all kinds of new doors.

    Leave a comment:


  • monty
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    So is anyone actually going to post pics of Kat Von D's cash and prizes, or should I just shitcan this utter waste of a thread?

    I was thinkin the same thing but then again I did just read this whole thread and it does have some entertainment value. Anyhow I think Pixie is way hotter than Kat. (sorry about the huge pic, for some reason it wont resize)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    So is anyone actually going to post pics of Kat Von D's cash and prizes, or should I just shitcan this utter waste of a thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockefeller
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    oh stanley, actually after i was banned from roadfly i gave up receiving oral sex from men for sometime. i just could not find anyone for the longest time who could work the ballsack as skillfully as you. i would have thought aids would have consumed you by now but its apparent the new drugs recently released are helping you lead a somewhat normal life. do you still have that piece of shit e30 you were so misguidedly proud of?
    HEY MY e30 isn't a POS....oh wait a sec., awe blunty, you sure know how to get me worked up just like you used to :)

    You still give those awesome rim jobs around the fart-funnel? WOW, just thinking about those long hot nights in the back of that POS frankenstined-e30 sends shivers up my spine...I've said it b4, and I'll say it again, nobody cleans a rim better than you blunty ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...