So who has naked's of Kat Von D??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sticksdaman
    replied
    fucking r3v man......

    got my hopes up for nothin

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by el_gringo
    haha the real gods country is texas, son. im aware your not 17, i can care less on how old you are. the way you talk to people establish your immaturity, and your skills on your 2002 shows your talent.

    Fighting on the internet is retarded. i dont do it.

    As far as her information, i will not disclose. her employment is with TDameritrade. i believe she is a supervisor. shes a nice chick.
    im still waiting shit for brains

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley Rockefeller
    wow blunt, i can't beleive you still have your homosexual ways...I thought you would have grown out of that by now
    oh stanley, actually after i was banned from roadfly i gave up receiving oral sex from men for sometime. i just could not find anyone for the longest time who could work the ballsack as skillfully as you. i would have thought aids would have consumed you by now but its apparent the new drugs recently released are helping you lead a somewhat normal life. do you still have that piece of shit e30 you were so misguidedly proud of?

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Looks like I must have cleared up the star issue right then and there I guess.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockefeller
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    dude relax and dont take things so personal. i dont consider you a fucking idiot either. im just stating my opinion and i normally do it in a rather coarse way. i think you know that. if i were closer i would hold you in my arms and tell you it will be ok, tatts or no tatts
    wow blunt, i can't beleive you still have your homosexual ways...I thought you would have grown out of that by now

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinepig
    We are still in negotiations on who will be bitch at this time, please don't give him the edge with the ongoing talks.

    So do you have any thong pics?
    I am a non participant.

    You may have your illusion, but know the reality, Biscus would not allow Blunt to be the bitch.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    So you guys went from nudies to arguing about tats?

    Too each it's own.

    To me the bitch is ugly. I don't need reading material, or try to connect the dots on a woman's body. I think when it comes to women (which is never the case) moderation is the key.
    its what we do. its saturday night and almost 10 o clock. you should be out trying to pay someone for sex shouldnt you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerbink
    Moron in this scenario you are his bitch.

    We are still in negotiations on who will be bitch at this time, please don't give him the edge with the ongoing talks.

    So do you have any thong pics?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    So you guys went from nudies to arguing about tats?

    Too each it's own.

    To me the bitch is ugly. I don't need reading material, or try to connect the dots on a woman's body. I think when it comes to women (which is never the case) moderation is the key.

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinepig
    It depends Blunt, have you seen him in a thong yet?

    Moron in this scenario you are his bitch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    would you be open to being our cabana boy if this ever comes to fruition?

    It depends Blunt, have you seen him in a thong yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    Not remotely, but thanks for the offer.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerbink
    I was in no way trying to turn him against you. I know better than that.

    He said he wanted your brand of attack so I suggested his best course of action.
    would you be open to being our cabana boy if this ever comes to fruition?

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    please dont try to turn pinepig against me, im more than capable of this myself and im in the beginning stages of crooning him. one day he will be my bitch and we will retire in northern california and build 02's together
    I was in no way trying to turn him against you. I know better than that.

    He said he wanted your brand of attack so I suggested his best course of action.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeyJoeJ0
    so what the fuck happened to the dudes!
    they are here, pm el gringo. i think he has what you need

    Leave a comment:

Working...