what did you do at work today? besides work.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dude8383
    replied
    Played Call of Duty 4 on LAN with the boss.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Stu
    Add listening to a bunch of random paul van dyk tracks on youtube to my list--love this guys stuff
    Fixed, you may find more to search. "For An Angel" rocks my sissy socks off.



    Wow, I can't believe that was a decade ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    Add listening to a bunch of random paul van dyke tracks on youtube to my list--love this guys stuff

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Am working on a 2002 Celica, single 12 in an E30 box (flawless fit!) and a new Exile "Shift" series amp.

    Fucking thing just rocks!

    Waiting on coffee to heat up. Gonna get back to it shortly.

    Hey Josh, gonna roll down with Jimmy?
    It's next weekend, not this coming weekend, right? If it's next weekend, most likely, my wife and kid are going to be at the coast.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Am working on a 2002 Celica, single 12 in an E30 box (flawless fit!) and a new Exile "Shift" series amp.

    Fucking thing just rocks!

    Waiting on coffee to heat up. Gonna get back to it shortly.

    Hey Josh, gonna roll down with Jimmy?

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    Replaced a a stripped second gear in a Revo tranny and swapped out the VLX speed control in a Stampede. Did a bunch of packaging as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • BrewCity11
    replied
    Originally posted by Stu
    300+ line item journal entries for month end close...
    sucks.

    Leave a comment:


  • dave87325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Mine's better.
    lol. it should be! staying at home to do nothing

    i had to go to work to do nothing..while i should be doing lotsa things here. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    300+ line item journal entries for month end close...listened to jakes 320is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHIlVLmgB2I) during most of it

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by dave87325is

    me.. here again at work.. looking at jordans write up how to do a bumper swap.
    Mine's better.

    Leave a comment:


  • dave87325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    I'm on my 4th week of a temporary lay-off, sitting at home doing pretty much nothing all day. It's awesome. Last big wiring job ended ahead of schedule, and the next one isn't ready yet. Month-long paid vacation (unemployment) FTW. I've been hanging out with my friends a ton, spending time with the family, driving the E30, it's actually not too bad at all. I just need to win the lottery, then I can do this all the time.
    lol. thats what people here at work say all the time.

    me.. here again at work.. looking at jordans write up how to do a bumper swap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I'll find another job long before that happens. Low-voltage phone/data techs are in high demand.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    I'm on my 4th week of a temporary lay-off, sitting at home doing pretty much nothing all day. It's awesome. Last big wiring job ended ahead of schedule, and the next one isn't ready yet. Month-long paid vacation (unemployment) FTW. I've been hanging out with my friends a ton, spending time with the family, driving the E30, it's actually not too bad at all. I just need to win the lottery, then I can do this all the time.

    Do it for 3+ months and you'll be singing another song.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I'm on my 4th week of a temporary lay-off, sitting at home doing pretty much nothing all day. It's awesome. Last big wiring job ended ahead of schedule, and the next one isn't ready yet. Month-long paid vacation (unemployment) FTW. I've been hanging out with my friends a ton, spending time with the family, driving the E30, it's actually not too bad at all. I just need to win the lottery, then I can do this all the time.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    :razz:

    Leave a comment:

Working...