what did you do at work today? besides work.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dave87325is
    replied
    Originally posted by mtechnik
    Or.......... you could become her knight in shining armor. :razz:

    Just be sure to check in on her every so ofter.
    hmm. good point. but NO thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by dave87325is
    welp. lunch is over. time to work and listen to my boss... should i have done this? why is he not calling me? text? why this? why that?
    (let him go!!!!!!! you have like 3 more anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    :hitler:
    Or.......... you could become her knight in shining armor. :razz:

    Just be sure to check in on her every so often.
    Last edited by mtechnik; 06-30-2008, 02:38 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dave87325is
    replied
    welp. lunch is over. time to work and listen to my boss... should i have done this? why is he not calling me? text? why this? why that?
    (let him go!!!!!!! you have like 3 more anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I wish I had a job to do nothing at, It's much better than doing nothing at home.
    I am going crazy with no job aswell, I would much rather be working than sitting around bored AND making no money.

    I got my work area cleaned and got my tools sorted so I can start pulling my motor tomorrow. All in my garage at my house where I have no job. lol

    Thank god for a understanding spouse! haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Surf the net looking @ R3V all day long

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    Eh, I got sent home early because some people that were going to be coming in the afternoon never really showed up...track side support for karts at sears point.

    Leave a comment:


  • KillaCams
    replied
    Still at work, surfing R3V and looking busy like a good boss should

    Leave a comment:


  • nosignal
    replied
    Printed out all my flight and rental confirmations and shit for vacation tomorrow. Browsed r3v. Added new stuff to my mp3 player.

    Actually got quite a bit done on some work projects too...I enjoyed the number of times I heard "you're actually doing work today?!" haha. Guess I've been talking up this vacation a little too much...

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    replied
    I called tech support, then got tired of being on hold and hung up. I haven't actually done anything since. I don't feel like accomplishing anything today.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    ^^ahaha

    I just pretty much browsed and drank free office hot chocolate from the machine.

    Leave a comment:


  • FL318is
    replied
    Had a couple of maintenance flights. Got a burrito @ Chipotle and have been farting quietly in the office and stinking the place up bad.

    I never told anyone about the SBD's. Its funny to watch everyone's expression as the walk into the stink pit. One guy said, " Damn! It smells like ass in here!" :crazy:

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    Detailing a 76 datsun pickup, full tune up, fluid flushes and brakes on said pickup.
    then
    Rear suspension on 1998 Jaguar XJR
    then
    Kicking Babies threw for a game winning field goal

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    I got sick and came home early.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Turned up another International PTP E1/T1 Hybrid to my Philippines location.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Went in at 9 because it's a holiday tomorrow and my boss is cool like that. Drew up a technical drawing for a quote on a cutting bit that a customer needs. Talked to the preggo chick. Went to get oil and shit for my car, now i'm going to change it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...