what did you do at work today? besides work.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stu
    replied
    No he was in/out pretty quickly. don't think he heard me because he was one of those guys that mumbles a bit before pissing, or atleast my presence didn't stop him from mumbling

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    ah, was the guy an Uncle Ted?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    *Almost forgot, started laughing audibly in the bathroom stall this morning while thinking about gillian's thread. Was still laughing a bit when someone walked in. shifty

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Super Sedan
    Got most of my work done then took a shit
    Good man! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Super Sedan
    replied
    Got most of my work done then took a shit

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    i pulled a starter out of a HMMWV. if anyone knows the struggles that go along with that... boy oh boy. days like today i hate my job! oh and cops suck!

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Thanks guys. I'm super pumped. This job is loaded - good salary, laptop, blackberry, $.75 per mile driven, and the same benefits I've had (It's a hospital so it's great). I also get $1000 per year for clothes. I'm so excited I don't even know where to begin.

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    Came home early, im sick,.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Congrats Turf.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    Hell yea, congratulations!

    I just got an e-mail with 2 spreadsheets to rework! : /

    Leave a comment:


  • dave87325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    Just got a call -I got the promotion!
    wow. congratulations man!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Just got a call -I got the promotion!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    13 hour days suck!
    Tell me about it; I'm really looking forward to the holiday weekend!

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Taking the 3 classes I need to get my promotion. 2 down 1 to go. I've been at this since 7am yesterday. 13 hour days suck!

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Independent Shop local to me. Their Front Office guy is going out for surgery. They need someone for three months or so. I'm almost at wits end, getting soo bored at home, if this falls thru, I'll sling fuel injection services at Jiffy Lube right about now though, And I did that ten years ago. I bet nothing has changed there.

    Leave a comment:

Working...