what did you do at work today? besides work.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dave87325is
    replied
    co worker brought me breakfast!!! more food for me!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    Where are you interviewing

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Going on a interview...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Stu
    wtf, no pay?
    I get unemployment. It's not a ton, but better than nothing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    "work" ended for me today at 6:15 am (It started at 5:15 today for a brief)... real work starts tomorrow (6:00 uniform inspection) and Tuesday (classes, PRT, etc.)

    I'm really gonna miss waiting for work to start... off to shine my shoes

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    We got the new wiring job we've been bidding on forever, which means this temporary lay-off crap ends in about 1-2 weeks.
    wtf, no pay?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    We got the new wiring job we've been bidding on forever, which means this temporary lay-off crap ends in about 1-2 weeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    thinking about what to eat / do for lunch.

    Leave a comment:


  • dave87325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Stu
    bump--whats everyone up to today?

    We're still doing month-end close...
    eating breakfast (strawberries)
    waiting for 9..or till my boss gets here. then imma do my work.

    r3v for now...

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    bump--whats everyone up to today?

    We're still doing month-end close...

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    That game looks so effing fun. I need to get a next gen game system.
    Same here Josh. I've been going back and forth on getting a PS3. I really want the new Gran Turismo and Metal Gear, plus gf wants the new metal gear too so we might go halves on it...not sure yet. The PS2 just does no justice after playing a friends PS3 or 360.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    That game looks so effing fun. I need to get a next gen game system.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Approved expenses for my employees, went over their bonus info, played Bad Company.
    R3v'd

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    yesterday: made a noid light with a high brightness LED
    today: made a fuel injector test lead to hook up to 12v

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Fixed, you may find more to search. "For An Angel" rocks my sissy socks off.



    Wow, I can't believe that was a decade ago.
    thanks, yea i think i heard that track at some point.

    Leave a comment:

Working...